free hit
counters
Goodwood Sunday 1 May 2011 - Topics - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Goodwood Sunday 1 May 2011

Mike6

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I was going to but think I'm going to do Duxford this year as it's nearer.

I would highly recommend Goodwood, it is a fantastic morning out.

Enjoy

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"

I've just moved back to the uk and think that a breakfast at goodwood is just the ticket to kick off the summer.

So would I be able to join you guys in the regional club?

I've tried to pm Cliff but it won't go through.

I'll be coming in from south London on the day.

Cheers.

Stuart

Driving Automotive Aristocracy Since 2004

The best bet for breakfast club is to turn up really nice and early. Given that it is another bank holiday and the weather is sooooo good, you might want to get there for 6.30 / 7am. Seriously. Half the fun of it is the sights and sounds of people turning up and enjoying it with a steaming black coffee.

You could leave by 10 and go on to do other weekend, hoon stuff - visit Chichester harbour, go to Southsea etc. If you have never been, you've got to go. It's a free day out, just rock up and then pay (possibly) 12 quid for an F.E.B or get a bacon sarnie.

I love breakfast club. :thumbsup:

post-1-039744300201278592955.jpg

• Gold FFM

I'm aiming to be there about 7.30, grab a coffee and a bacon roll then perch in my usual spot on the tyre wall by the marshalls' vehicle post to watch all the arrivals.