free hit
counters
member visit - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

member visit

Hi all as you all know me owns a boozer and I did and do have an open invite to all members passing by my way to pop in and chat esprit while indulging in a few bevvy's :D

well that being said just a quick one to say nice to have met Roy from Doncaster who popped down for some fish and chips with his partner and duely poped round to pay me a visit and talk esprit.

:D

as a further point the nautilus blue v8 roy owns was the talking point in the pub that night as most of the locals saw it and now think its the start of a supercar invasion. :o

to further enhance the esprit profile I ended taking two lads who frequent my establishment out for a brisk run and they both now are driving thier respective partners mad with the constant utterings of a phrase of WHAT A MOTOR and combining this with what can only be described as a youth full whipping of the fore-arm and slapping finger ????? :o

I think they were impressed :lol:

So again if anyone is passing boston the address to come to is

The Queen of Spades post-895-1145569050.jpg

Wellington Road

Boston

Lincolnshire

PE21 0NX

regards rob

Edited by bobbak

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:o Hahaha! Good Stuff... Were you not hundreds of miles away, it would be a pleasure to drop by!

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

i just spent ages trying to put the postcode in tomtom, but it kept comeing up as miles down the road. So i tryed autoroute ... the same :o

ah! found a previous post , Rob , is that your old postcode??

think the code should be pe21 0nx?

Dodgy

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)