free hit
counters
Just arrived Evora mat and side sill cover - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
at-motorlife

Just arrived Evora mat and side sill cover

Hi. Everyone.

Eventually, After waited several months, I received Evora car mat.

And Omitted part at previous order - side sill cover.

Last photo is bonus shot from motorlife cafe.:-)

post-5894-0-43530200-1297850297_thumb.jp

post-5894-0-86402200-1297850349_thumb.jp

post-5894-0-17241200-1297850383_thumb.jp

post-5894-0-12580200-1297850401_thumb.jp

post-5894-0-06361400-1297850416_thumb.jp

post-5894-0-60205600-1297850745_thumb.jp

Edited by at-motorlife

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

JJ

Sorry, I don't know the name by which to address you.

Neither mat you show is anything like the shape of the one I have on my driver side. Which is an accurate fit. (Home cut from some carpet - no, not one with a floral pattern!)

And what is the purpose of the "cover everything", shown in your third picture? Is it protection for use in a workshop?

Anyway, I hope you are happy with them.

M

M

Thank you for concern my evora.

There are several Evora Footmat :

Part No: LOTAC05497 (RHD)

LOTAC05498 (LHD)

(See Dealers for Further Details)

Part No: LOTAC05524 (LHD)

(See Dealers for Further Details)

Part No: LOTAC05523 (Federal)

I ordered 5523.

My Naomi Evora is USA version for korean obligation problems.

In KOREA, USA OBD II must be installed for obligation.

I selected Naomi Evora for collecting car with other lotus 340r, 2-11, Esprit V8 (last USA version etc..)

This car is for display purpose. So I need protection for any human touch...

White soft leather seat, White brake caliper, sweade wheel arch lining...

JKDENTAL from KOREA.

JK, thank you for explaining. Suede wheel arch linings - I must have missed them on the options list when I ordered mine!

I expect it looks absolutely marvellous and I'm sure gives a great deal of pleasure - enjoy it.

M

PS: I take it you won't be giving it a hard time around a track - not in the rain anyway!

I just got the same mats last week and guess what, they don't fit.

The mat on the drivers sie is actually about 1/2-inch too long, so that the gas pedal can get stuck below it.

While I like flat out driving I do alsolike the chance to let the throttle come back up!

Edited by TBD

If you have the choice between a Stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell don't forget the Nomex®!

Captain,  Lotus Airways. We fly lower! 

How very 'Toyota'! :lol:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

I just got the same mats last week and guess what, they don't fit.

The mat on the drivers sie is actually about 1/2-inch too long, so that the gas pedal can get stuck below it.

While I like flat out driving I do alsolike the chance to let the throttle come back up!

I had a nightmare trying to get my mats ordered through Bell and Colvill, waited about 3months for the to come, then they were wrong! It turned out in the end that they were just ordering the wrong thing...

Got the right ones now, which look like the above and they fit fine. Not a perfect fit, but good enough.

How very 'Toyota'! :lol:

Probably part of the engine deal <_<

Edited by TBD

If you have the choice between a Stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell don't forget the Nomex®!

Captain,  Lotus Airways. We fly lower! 

I know this is an older Thread - but if you can be bothered taking a template of your floor, most trimmers will cut the carpet and edge it for about a third of the price.

Embroidered logos can then be done for around $2 per letter in various fonts. I have done mats for the Porsche etc this way. Trimmers will also sew on $4 car logo patches cheaply.

The only thing you need to watch is where you place embroider logos and patches as foot traffic - pardon the pun - will wear them.

I have also seen leather mats done with logos and patchs for display.

As I said this is an old Thread, but someone may still be interested in custom mats..

Bernie

Edited by Aussie kid

What's up with the OEM ones? We sell a couple or more sets a month from our online shop, they're very popular! 

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

The pair I have are fine and I purchased the Autostyle ones to prevent ruining the oem ones during the winter, but was very impressed with the Autostyle quality. Other comments seem to mention fitment issues with the oem mats hence my post.

Didn't realise oem ones were available from TLF - my only comments from looking them up in the shop is that they seem to lack the securing fixings that my Lotus & Autosyle mats both have. I'd definitely want the fixings to prevent them moving about the footwell when I'm getting in and out - I'm quite hard on mats and look to replace them regularly.

They come with the fixings, I'll update the shop to reflect that, ta :)

Evora NA