free hit
counters
Esprit on TV ad? - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Esprit on TV ad?

This topic is probably more relevant to North American members, but last night whilst watching the Descovery channel, I saw a commercial for Ramada hotels, and Im sure there is a flash image of a red Stevens Esprit on it. :)

Anyone else seen it? :(

Or was it another one of my halucinations? :)

SUNP0003-1.jpg

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you been at those happy-tabs again Wayne?! :)

fhed8130.jpg

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

It has been weeks since I have turned on my television! :)

Ironically, the last time the tv was on was to briefly watch a tape of the only scene in TSWLM that matters!

Tony K. :)

Esprit S1s #355H & 454H

Esprit S2.2  #324J

1991 Esprit SE

• 2 weeks later...

I saw it again last night :D

Its deffo a Red Stevens :(

Havent figured out exactly what model Stevens it is though as it must be on the screen for all of 1/4 of a second :blink:

I need to tape a whole night of the Descovery Channel to get a photo and prove it to you lot! :D

SUNP0003-1.jpg

Apparently Wayne's adventure in texas was in search of Peyote buttons and LSD :blink:

slade

"It's called a fire hydrant. Firemen like to stick their hose in it, and eventually squirt water from it."

Owner of 86 TE HCI, and 55 Chevy. Stare at broken down TR7

I am just worried that he is spending this much time looking at a Stevens Esprit.... it is down right scary.

:D:blink:

Joey

Spencer WV

Found my Esprit, but due to family issues, money went to other things :(

I guess I just have to wait for a while.

Wayne,

It is up to you to solve the Stevens Code my friend. Once you go over the commercial in slow motion the clues you're looking for should reveal themselves. Good luck O'G-car savior. Our secret society will rally behind you and support the hunt for Mr. Stevens. We'll be waiting..........

Do you think God is punishing me for the comments I made about the S cars? :P  :(  :(

Is Peter Stevens in with the church? :(

Dunno but he is a mate of dads, maybe I should give him the web address and ask him to look up your posts :(:(

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

LMAO!

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif