free hit
counters
The Last Post - Topics - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

The last post in here was Dec last year and that was about Peninsula closing!!

We are conspicious by our complete lack of activity.....shall we do someting in the South West?

How about getting the cars out? it would seem appropriate

Twitter @radioRedwards

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Rick,

It has been quiet in here. If people were meeting up I'd join in. At present I'm not sure when my Esprit will be back on the road, but I'll just have to turn up and park my rep mobile round the corner.

Regards,

Peter.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Chaps

Sorry should have responded to this before. I'm normnally up for a drive with a bit of notice.

I did the recent TLF trip to Newbury and Dorking but then when I got back just washed the car and put it away again. I haven't even gotten around to having another look at the speedo to see why it stopped working again - assume its the gearbox connector like last time. We're getting involved with builders and the like here, but although nothing as yet has quite started, when it does, I'm not expecting to have easy access to the cars or time this year. I'm booked for Castle Combe as ever - and I'll definitely do Donnington in August, but not sure what else. Be good to see you for a local meet sometime.

:cheers:

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny

• 4 weeks later...

Im still here!

With our 9 mth old boy its been difficult going away for weekend in a 2 seater. The car is perfect, waxed last weekend & popped back in the garage. Im up for a meet, infact, this Sunday theres a classic car meet in Queen square in Bristol, its a really cool meet where you never know who or what will show, everyone just parks up, gets a coffee & chills out. It starts around 9ish & people wander off about 12.

Heres a link to a pistonhead thread with some pics, the wether is supposed to be good so anyone fancy that? It happens every month.

http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&f=114&t=785879&mid=35761&nmt=Classics+in+Queen+Square

Shame it's not next Sunday Gary as I'm in Bristol then anyway.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!