free hit
counters
Regional Co-ordinators - Page 2 - Forum Info & Help - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Regional Co-ordinators

Bibs

That's where I manually go and get each one on the list to add to the message. Is there a central PM list - like @HERC_REGION that will send a message to all of them in one go?

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Nope, no such facility exists in the forum software. 

I did look at this add-on...

https://invisionpower.com/files/file/7264-group-collaboration-full/

which would enable something like that but it's hugely complicated and to be honest, overkill for us I think. 

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• 11 months later...

4.2 is out soon and there's a new feature integrated into the software, looks ideal for us :)

https://invisionpower.com/news/new-clubs-r1017/

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Would be nice to see some events up there mate :)

Evora NA

I've sorted out the Herts monthly events PM by creating a PM and manually adding each person. Bit of a faff, so this upgrade looks good.

• 3 months later...

Dear Regional Co-ordinators - We now have 'clubs' aka Regional Groups which should make your lives much, much easier :)

https://www.thelotusforums.com/forums/clubs/

Evora NA

• 2 months later...

Our regional groups now have a tab showing members on a nice map :)

6435819324964864.jpg

Evora NA

• 2 years later...
On 19/07/2017 at 15:02, Bibs said:

Dear Regional Co-ordinators - We now have 'clubs' aka Regional Groups which should make your lives much, much easier :)

https://www.thelotusforums.com/forums/clubs/

Is this working or a bit rubbish? Shall we go back to the old system of just having a forum with all the groups in a sub forum? There is a new version of the software out any day now which may have some improvements but I'm sure the regional groups seem quieter since we moved to this new 'clubs' feature. 

Evora NA

Works OK for us - but it tends to be just a monthly meeting/PM/event - the PM & event are not really reliant on the Regional Group. You have to join the Group before posting, which isn't a bad thing, - as I can add them to the PM list, so my view is leave as is. 

Would be nicer if the events were further up the right hand side of the page. They used to be at the top of the page. Now towards the bottom.

I'd like a feature where you can lock a PM so that no-one can reply to it, as every reply sends an email to everyone on the list, which gets bloody annoying.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 12/04/2012 at 22:21, Bibs said:

These areas without the green 'moderator' bar require regional co-ordinators.

So:

Australia, Belgium, Canada, East Midlands, Essex/Herts/Camb, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Norway, North East, North Midlands, North West, South Korea, Suffolk, Switzerland.

Anyone?

post-1-0-21768700-1334240476.jpg

Will there be a regional forum for Hong Kong?

Sure, if there's a demand for it mate. I know that @freshyip runs and excellent facebook registry but if there's a call for it, I'm happy to set up a section on here for you guys :)

Evora NA