free hit
counters
TLF Fantasy F1 - Integrated race-by-race version - Motorsport & Trackdays - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Bibs

TLF Fantasy F1 - Integrated race-by-race version

The 'Masson 100G' championship.

Info here, discussion below :D

http://4lot.us/f1

£25 cash prize for each round winner. More than 5 winners, the prize is rolled over.

More prizes on the way from Group Lotus and Lotus Renault GP :D

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

If Webber wins by the looks of it!

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

Hippo, you know you've accidently selected Michael Schumacher for pole and victory? :huh::lol:

Schumachers110314.jpg

Evora NA

And your problem with that is...? :P

Marge: Homer, I don't want you driving around in a car you built yourself.

Homer : Marge, you can either sit there complaining, or you can knit me some seat belts...

I do think that Gordon may have hit the wrong button in his submission.....

coz Sergio Perez is right next to Sebastian Vettel........and hes not got Seb as winning... :scared:

erm...with the new format...how do I check what Ive entered?....

I think Im in but it says its limited to 20...???......

the list on the right of the page is different to the one at the bottom of the left side.......

:dizzy:

The Faster You Drive...The Slower You Age

(Albert Einstein  14 March 1879 - 18 April 1955)

Can't really work out if I'm in or not. Entered but says limited to 20 places?

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Sorry, I've changed that to 'everyone' :)

Evora NA

Still is only showing 20 names in the list and although I have a note saying your entry has been saved it isn`t showing in either list so not really sure either if in or not.

Also in case anybody is interested in yet another league, for years I have been entering in another one at www.ff1.co.uk. It is free and only for fun as no prizes however usually about 2,500 entries once season gets going. It is up to 1650 tonight I see. The satisfaction of beating considerably more people is great. in 2009 I was 25th or something overall at year end despite missing the first race as entries closed when 1st untimed practice started at first race. It was a good feeling and I felt like a God. :bounce: However we will not talk so much about last year when I had negative score with one team. Still not last though! :scared:

You can also have mini leagues within the main frame so I usually administer one for all my ship mates which is a bit of extra needle over coffee or beer. Anyway this year we are all resigning, leaving, spitting the dummy or being tranferred we aren`t bothering so I have set up a Mini League called 'The Lotus Forums' (original eh? :innocent: ) for anybody else on here who wants to enter there and see how you are doing relative to your TLF colleagues easily. It is easy to set up a race team and you have 60 million to spend. There are bonus races for double points (or double negative as I found out) Points are awarded for all sorts of things so fairly complex scoring but it means good variation each race and you don`t have to win to do well if your men climb up from qualifying position.

If you find your selection is already taken for Driver 1 and 2, Chassis and Engine and Bonus race try playing with the Bonus Race option first is my advice and do not compromise the package. There can only be one of each combination. You can have one team per available e-mail address so I have a couple. Once you are registered & in you can either click on Mini Leagues and ask to join TLF and I will be e-mailed to accept you. OR just PM or e-mail me and I can go and select your team and add to the league.

It is taking longer to write about than set up so get in there and have a 3rd dose of F1 heckling this year.

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

I think I am entered as I show up in the list but I got confused by the having to set up a second account thingy. Did I have to do that or not? I did but had already clicked add prediction on the original link, not the new one via the second log on and I appear there in the entry list.

signed,

Confused neanderthal :getmecoat:

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

Once you've entered, click refresh on the page and you'll see your entry in the list.

Evora NA

Did that and could see it Bibs. :thumbsup: but what is the paragraph about relating to having to register again for what looks like TLF?

Edited by ramjet

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

You'd previously registered on there mate.

Evora NA

I'll be confirming more prizes around lunchtime tomorrow which is nice! Some more entries would be nice too thanks, it's free and you can win real cash and other wonderful things! :D

Evora NA

Bibs, I wouldn't know a Formula 1 race from a donkey derby, so I don't think it's gonna happen...

British Ambassador to Florida, New York, Denmark and Newfoundland.  And Sweden.

Well there will be a couple of dancing donkeys in the race. To be honest, you don't need to know anything about F1 to enter. You would still have as much chance of winning as I do.

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

I quote agree. I stopped following F1 many moons ago and I've no idea who's who any more. I managed to win the fantasy F1 comp on here a few years ago by picking my team using random.org to make my selections. This time around I just picked the names I've heard mentioned in the news!

It's just a bit of fun really with the added bonus that if you get lucky there's prizes to be won!

Awesome prize fund just confirmed :D :D :D

http://4lot.us/f1

Why wouldn't you want to enter :D

Evora NA

Bloomin good prizes there!

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

80 entrants for the first race, can we get 20 more to make it 100? Tell your friends, tell your kids, tell the milkman if you like!

Deadline is 8am tomorrow morning (GMT) :D

Evora NA

88 entries are now locked in for the first race! Excited?

Even if you've missed the first race, you can still join in for more races and the season, it just means it will be harder work for you!

Evora NA

Well done to the 24 people who scored 20 points and are in joint first place. :lol:

I think I need to rethink the round winner prize!!

You can enter your selection for the Malaysia race now :)

Evora NA

Since I am not adding up the points this year…..AND since I am not at the top of the leader board, I feel that it is justified for me to adopt the Kimbers approach and point out that this is clearly a fix and I am being stitched up! :realmad:

Even Kimbers has a higher ranking than me which is just unfair…..(Kimbers, please PM me with your list of standard excuses and complaints…..i feel I may need them!) :blink:

I think its damn rude of Webber not to get in to the top 3 and Vettel not to break down or crash like I told him to! It puts me in a poor position as I am supposed to be perfect!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

We've now got a 'stats page'

Stats from Aus:

Prediction Summary – 88 predictions

Pole Position

VET 45 51.14%

WEB 21 23.86%

ALO 9 10.23#

Race Win

VET 26 29.55%

WEB 22 25%

ALO 21 23.86%

Evora NA