free hit
counters
TLF Fantasy F1 - Integrated race-by-race version - Page 10 - Motorsport & Trackdays - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Bibs

TLF Fantasy F1 - Integrated race-by-race version

And no Ma Qing Hua option on the drivers list?

Kent monthly meet is the first Tuesday of the month at the Nevill Bull, Birling

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

You want him, you can have him :lol:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

No update when, on my birthday, I get top score (joint). I am brilliant. There, done it myself :P

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Sleepless in Singapore, a 24hr layover with just enough time to walk part of the track. Such research will probably earn me another zero point prediction...... my money is on the Singapore taxi drivers.... faster even than a hire car!

I think I might have to save up to come to next years race before we lose the V8 sound, the "circuit" looks amazing.

NO WAY! I have Ham as pole and 1st, Vet and Button as my top 3 in that order! I was so looking at a perfect week till that stupid gearbox issue! End up with 20 pts instead! Grrrrrrrrrrr.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Bloody McLaren gearboxes!! Stopped me from getting nearer to the top. Still a few races to go, just need a minor miracle.

:)

It's getting there......

I had Hamilton for the win too but I'm not sure if I'm pleased so many people missed out on points or disappointed that I did!

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

My little track-walk in Singapore brought me some luck, 25pts. Just been told I have 3 days off in Japan over the GP weekend...wonder how much a ticket would be? :ninja:

That was better. 25 points. I had Hammy for pole but sticking it in the wall after a contretemps with somebody in my head - but I'll take g'box failure never the less.

Having missed entries into 2 races in the summer though not being aware of which day of the week it is/was due to travel I was thinking it was all over but it really is wide open this year! Closed 15 points on my arch enemy in this competition. You know who you are.....

I also walked & rode round in a bus on part of the Singapore track last year last year about 3 days after the event when still stripping the place down. Some feat of logistics and engineering and hard to believe the speeds quoted as you rattle round in a open topped double decker at 15mph. What you don't see on TV is in some places just how close to the water the cars are as it night time. There is only concrete wall and catch fencing in some places plus maybe a few meters before a bath. The straight before they dive through the tunnel has permanent grandstands on the drivers left as they overlook a massive floating football pitch. There is actuially water on the drivers right all along there. During the GP there are temp grandstands on the pitch as well which is like a marina on pile driven pontoons to allow tidal movement.

SWMBO & I stayed in the Marina Bay hotel over-looking over much of the track that week and she now wants to return sometime and take in the GP. Result! Just a shame one of my friends has now finished building his rig out there and returned to UK. Dammit.

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

Small world, Al

My airline use the same hotel in Singapore, I was walking along the track by the stadium and floating football pitch.... I looked into the Japanese GP as I will be on days off in Narita but it is a long way from the track....... and nothing is cheap in Japan!

Having missed entries into 2 races in the summer though not being aware of which day of the week it is/was due to travel I was thinking it was all over but it really is wide open this year! Closed 15 points on my arch enemy in this competition. You know who you are.....

Keep up at the back there!

Well done this week though! :clap:

Join Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland here!  and on Facebook 

Unless other wise organised somewhere else and details posted on the forum the default location for the LEGS Breakfast meets are on the 1st Sunday of the month at Mannerstons Cafe and Farm Shop EH49 7LY between 10:00am and midday.

3 perfect 50's this week!!

Evora NA

Yeah! 50 points in the Gangnam F1 Grand Prix!

:D

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Keep up at the back there!

Well done this week though! :clap:

Well glad to see you were at the back again yourself this week :harhar: as I got caught out by dodgy internet access then time zone issues in Boston so missed the Friday deadline to post - again!! (3rd time). Getting in early for the next one to avoid same issues.

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

Bibs I forgot about this weeks entry and it's locked. If possible can you add vet for pole and vet, web, hamilton as the 1:2:3. Otherwise it could screw up my chances of a top 3 finish.

Ta v much if you can.

The deadline is exactly that I'm afraid Alex.

Over 50% of people had Vettel for pole and the win this race, gutted eh :lol:

Evora NA

I had Vettel. :wallbash:

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

So by my calculations, I need to get 196 points for the last race whilst everyone else all the way down to nigeninja scores 0.

Is that even possible? :getmecoat:

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

as tight at the top as the real thing

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

Lots of rain predicted for the last race.

I'm expecting caterham to get their first win for the season.....

Simon  (94 S4)      My Esprit will be for sale in late 2017

:censored: I've been robbed!! :censored: Fix. :2guns:

Because I have missed so many races by forgetting or being caught out time zone wise I made sure I got my entry in for the USA race about 10 days before. Checked it had updated etc. Never went back and looked again coz I was smug being a smart @rse having it in this time nice and early. :happy dance: Just been and checked my score and see it seems not recorded after all. Dammit. :blob fire: Blame the computer :wallbash: and a certain other challenger curse bribing Bibs :yes:

So Brazil is in and checked in. Lets see if this one stays! :B)

Computers don't lie Al! If they did don't you think I'd be doing better!!

Evora NA

Good point! However you could be just happy to take the bung from Brian...... :hrhr:

I've seen how it's all going to end up. Rainy chaotic crash laden race. Vettel's going to crash out, probably into Hamilton and might as well take out Alonso as well, Fernando will continue on. Going to be an exciting finish.

Simon  (94 S4)      My Esprit will be for sale in late 2017