free hit
counters
TLF Fantasy F1 - Integrated race-by-race version - Page 14 - Motorsport & Trackdays - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

TLF Fantasy F1 - Integrated race-by-race version

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry my comment was a reflection on F1 not TLFF1! In fact playing it here was one of the more interesting things about last season. It's really well organised and the prizes were terrific. It

About to head down to the track shortly.  Will be at turn 1 all weekend.    Vroom Vroom!!!

The bad thing about stopping it now - that means It ends with Kimbers as final Champion! That can't be right!! ?

Posted Images

Under 48 hours to get your entries in :)

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Woo hoo!  That is a 1st - my being 1st equal.  Thanks for the automatic reminder Bibs.  I missed so many last year which didn't help my case.  

Come on old man at the back , (you know who you are) - keep up!  

I may regret that statement on the 30th June after a certain few minutes at Alford Speedfest I know but heh ho.  Live for the moment!

Edited by Al.

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

:thumbsup:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

I have logged in and outb countless times    deleted all my cookies and browsing history refreshed the page loads of times and  i am still not able to make an entry :help:

Paul, strange as this may sound, try using another browser. I had trouble with Firefox on my Mac for awhile, but Safari worked.

Go figure.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

interesting all who have rosberg for pole have alonso to win

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

That's 2 poles in a row for Rosberg isn't it?

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

3, actually. He's doing great, you would expect Hamilton to be faster, but he just isn't at the moment.

Alonso said in an interview he thought it was as good as impossible to win, and he's right behind Raikkonen. I personally think Mercedes, even with 1st and 2nd place and the narrow Monaco track, isn't going to win. Maybe not even on the podium. Their tire management is the worst, so probably a train of cars in the first laps because nobody can overtake them and they are slow, and when they have their pitstop people will get ahead of them. And then it will be a race between Vet, Web, Rai and Alo.

Well, that's my guess. Most likely I'm completely wrong. We'll see.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah!!! Another Zero point weekend for me. :(

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

2 people got maximum points this week, well done guys :) 

Evora NA

:hrhr: wasn't me :no

I seem to get 15 a week.......really cocking up this year on pole.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Not so good, slid back from 1st= to 7th.  Despite having 2 of the top 3 selected in 1st & 3rd I got nul points due to being too far away. Doh.

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

• 2 weeks later...

Just had my 48 hour warning e-mail and tried to login as usual but it keeps telling me I have "Invalid Username"  As it hasn't changed something strange happening.  I have tried every combo of capitals not that I should need to.

I am on a Mac using Safari and have also just tried i-Pad with same results.

Is this a conspiracy to get me further down the table?  :scared:

Now?

Evora NA

Er just tried and I can't even get to the login page now.  Everything i do takes me round in circles back to the general fantasy F1 page.  Clicking "Log In here" words does not take me to log-in.

If this carries on tonight Bibs I will be travelling later up to Aberdeen after say 20:30 and may be out of comms for a while then going offshore tomorrow which means no comms until much later in the day.

PM me your entry and I'll add it.

Evora NA

Don't know what has changed but had one last try just before heading out the door doing exactly the same as usual and it took it this time!

Thanks for the offer.  

Off to Sunny Canada on my 'boat' on Sunday.

Try your email address. I tried to log in as usual with my screen name but after a few failed attempts I noticed I was being asked for my email address. I got in with that.

• 4 weeks later...

I missed on that by 0.08 seconds or something similarly tiny!

Evora NA

• Bibs unpinned this topic