free hit
counters
TLF Fantasy F1 - Integrated race-by-race version - Page 15 - Motorsport & Trackdays - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

TLF Fantasy F1 - Integrated race-by-race version

Igotascooby is one of my pals in Newton Abbot - I've txted him today to say start posting here! - (so you lot can give him some grief lol) :D

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

• 1 month later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry my comment was a reflection on F1 not TLFF1! In fact playing it here was one of the more interesting things about last season. It's really well organised and the prizes were terrific. It

About to head down to the track shortly.  Will be at turn 1 all weekend.    Vroom Vroom!!!

The bad thing about stopping it now - that means It ends with Kimbers as final Champion! That can't be right!! ?

Posted Images

I thought 25 points would do me better than half way up the table for Singapore....GAH!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

• 1 month later...

They'll need to pick another driver.

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

60 points! :band:  :thumbsup:  :w00t:  :bounce:  :scared:  :D  :wine:  :happy dance:  :animier:  :cheers: (Yes I'm happy!)

Wow, where did that guess come from!  That is a first for me. I am a lucky guessing God! :unworthy:  :whistle:

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

They'll need to pick another driver.

Can't a vote for Kimi be considered a vote for Heiki now?

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

Good idea. He came 15th, zero points.

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Congratulations Kronos1664 on the win, dksra and Al on joint 2nd and me on 3rd :D:thumbsup:

TLF_F11.png

Evora NA

Yahoo! :cheers:  I'd like to thank Bibs :unworthy: who set up the reminder system this year!    Without that I'd be my usual self way down the field through dropping the ball with time zones and just being busy.

• Like 1

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

Well done to the winners, good competition this year.

Good competition be buggered! I didn't win......... :getmecoat:

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Well done but what happened to my entry? I logged on and it said it had saved my entry of Vet, Vet, Web, Mas, but no score?

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

:coffee:

Evora NA

Arse!

Yes. Yes you are. :P I am

It seems if the organizers are quite quiet about the prizes???

Off course - there is still the prestige left.

The Real Stig Lotus Turbo Esprit, Lotus Elise S1, Lotus Elite, Lancia Delta, Jaguar XF ....Previous cars: Subaru SVX, Porsche 924 Turbo, Lotus Eclat Excel, Lotus Elite, Matra Murena 2,2, Fiat X1/9 5sp

• 2 months later...

Everyone up for the same again this year?

Evora NA

Just you and me Pete :D

www.4lot.us/f1

Evora NA

I'll have a crack if I remember to do my entry each race. :getmecoat:

Pigs in :)

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

• Bibs unpinned this topic