free hit
counters
TLF Fantasy F1 - Integrated race-by-race version - Page 16 - Motorsport & Trackdays - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

TLF Fantasy F1 - Integrated race-by-race version

I'll have a crack if I remember to do my entry each race. :getmecoat:

To make your troubles go away, you get a reminder email 48 hours before the entry deadline.

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry my comment was a reflection on F1 not TLFF1! In fact playing it here was one of the more interesting things about last season. It's really well organised and the prizes were terrific. It

About to head down to the track shortly.  Will be at turn 1 all weekend.    Vroom Vroom!!!

The bad thing about stopping it now - that means It ends with Kimbers as final Champion! That can't be right!! ?

Posted Images

You may have to log out then back in again chaps :)

http://www.thelotusforums.com/wp-login.php?action=logout

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

I would just like it officially documented that I am currently Number 1 top of the Table 1st place numero uno. :D Shame the season can't end now lol.

bcc7c99ca66056505e6edebeafdd71d1.jpg

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

I'd been in the lead all day, git! :lol:

Evora NA

I've learnt my lesson from last time.  This time I'm going to wait until I know who the winner is before making a stupid guess....

Simon  (94 S4)      My Esprit will be for sale in late 2017

I'm defo up for it again - as long as you run the reminder system!!  :bounce: Trust me to come 2nd in a year when Lotus doesn't support the prizes.  ;)

Before that gets misconstrued by many as being ungrateful to Bibs or whatever, I'm not, and it was great fun just taking part and beating a few certain people out there - you know who you are!  That was worth its weight in gold alone.  I'm just rueing my luck.  At the moment if I didn't have bad luck, I'd have no luck with some events in life. :pirate:

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

Trust me to come 2nd in a year when Lotus doesn't support the prizes.  ;)

Only last week I chased them up again for the prizes from the 2nd year they offered them and decided not to fulfil (along with my expenses they promised to pay (for the 2nd and only time, ever) from October 2011. :no

Kinda think neither are gonna happen, very poor show. 

Evora NA

Would this be better or worse if other people's predictions were hidden until after the race deadline do you think?

I can also add bonus points for if it rains or if there's a safety car? We can even add double points to one race too if it's a good idea?

Evora NA

I recon the above is a good idea especially towards the end of the F1 callender where predictions 'could' if needed get tactical dependant on what others were doing. Bonus points re rain, safety car, fastest lap, even 1st driver to exit the race. Maybe even a 'joker' round (double points) for 1 chosen race could add to the tactics.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

I agree that hiding others predictions until after the entry time would be better.

Not sure about some of the other bonuses -rain, safety, but the fastest lap sounds good?

As an aside, when you have a list of the results, can the actual result be added at the top of the list? I know, lazy, but would make comparing scores easier.

Hmmm not sure I like the idea of not seeing what others have done in advance as that is part of the fun for me in some of our private battles!  choosing something slightly different so I can't get the identical score. 

If you do hide in the end I think you have to at least show the names that have entered as I know I've been saved through being contacted in advance of the deadline although not so critical with the auto alert system.

As far as extra points I like idea of Fastest Lap.  Not overly keen on the rest.

From other F1 leagues I'm in, or have been in, you have to nominate your joker race before season starts so somebody joining late is snookered. 

If for rain you may have the problem of deciding what is the definition of rain.  There is not a FIA set record of that.  Only if it is declared a wet race before the start.  How would you define a little drizzle on one bend for a lap or two where nobody goes onto inters or wets sort of issue?

If for safety car what are you thinking?  A point for a simple Y or N for at least 1 lap, or predicting which lap type of thing? 

Last 2 are all a bit false IMHO.  Anyway when is the first race?  Who's doing well?  What is the form? I've been so busy I've not looked!  (A rhetorical question - I'll look it up)

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

OK, so rain is out Al, good point. I'm in favour of hiding the predictions so we'll probably do that as others are too. We can also have an option to guess how many DNF's there will be I didn't spot before?

So, no other people's predictions, SC, DNFs and 'double up' where you can pick your own joker race where you get double points. Good?

Evora NA

I'd like his bank balance! 

Evora NA

But not his moral code?

Like the sound of the extra options.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Any more entries folks?

www.4lot.us/f1

Evora NA

Any more entries please folks?

Evora NA

You gotta be in it to win it people! This is a great talking point on here on a Monday morning!!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

All done. Come on people. Get involved!

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

Still doesn't work for me, just like last year. I tried refreshing, logging in and out a few times, on both chrome and IE. I really get the feeling I'm doing something wrong, Oh well. I'll try it again on a different computer later this week.

• Bibs unpinned this topic