free hit
counters
TLF Fantasy F1 - Integrated race-by-race version - Page 2 - Motorsport & Trackdays - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Bibs

TLF Fantasy F1 - Integrated race-by-race version

If there are more than 5 winners of an individual round, the prize is now rolled over. This means that for the 2nd race, the prize is now £50! :D

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I reckon that it will be at least another race before anyone comes out on top with so many entrants.The prize fund is looking much more tempting now!!

:)

It's getting there......

Just under 4 days to get your entry in for the Malaysian GP - £50 cash prize for the winner! http://4lot.us/f1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

Well done to Alex-GT3 and andiw11, you share the top prize this race. I'm a winner too but will forgo the cash as I'm part of the organisation so you guys win £25 cash each! :D

http://4lot.us/f1

post-1-0-29992400-1302439881_thumb.jpg

That's focussed the championship already with only 5 people sharing top spot out of almost 100 entrants...

post-1-0-61686800-1302439920_thumb.jpg

China is next weekend so you've got less than 4 days to get your entries in, head on over and do it now!

Evora NA

Less than 24 hours to get your entries in for the TLF Fantasy F1 China GP - Cash prizes up for grabs again! http://4lot.us/f1

Evora NA

Congratulations to TAR who wins £25 for getting the first 3 in the correct order, maximum 50 points from the race! Please get in touch so with the best way for me to send you money! :D

Here's the championship top 10 with TAR, Alex & Simon all in joint first place!

post-1-0-46527000-1303121060_thumb.jpg

Evora NA

WOOHOO....I won something :animier:

It was a very exciting race and I didn't expect Webber to grab third after his qualifying. I guess it proves that studying form doesn't always guarantee success.

It's getting there......

3 hours left to get your predictions in for the Turkish GP! :D

http://4lot.us/f1

Evora NA

Done.

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

55 Entries for this round...

Pole Position

VET 33 60%

HAM 12 21%

WEB 6 10%

BUT 4 7%

Race Win

HAM 22 40%

VET 17 30%

WEB 9 16%

BUT 5 9%

ALO 1 1%

Evora NA

Being top of the leaderboard I'm actually starting to feel the pressure.

It's a far cry from our teams performance last year where we were propping up the bottom of the field but we have come on a long way since then and the team has been working relentlessly through the winter perfecting our strategies and such.

Fingers crossed for the weekend, I hope our consistency provides the results we surely deserve.

Chunky Lover

Congratulations to Peapod who got pole, 1, 2 & 3 correct so a maximum 60 points and also to mattwatts who has now taken overall lead of the championship!

post-1-0-99397900-1304940798_thumb.jpg

Evora NA

Must admit I was hoping for a wet race this weekend to scoop some much needed points. First Practice had me secretly grinning a smug grin.

The sunshine soon scuppered that plan though. :(

Just watched the highlights, don't think I'll be doing that again it's crap and so confusing!

Anyway, we slip to second. A little gutted for sure but were still close to the top and hope to fight for the lead on the next race.

Chunky Lover

TLF Fantasy F1: 24 hours to get your entries in for the Spanish GP - All to play for, £25 cash prize each round too! http://4lot.us/f1

Evora NA

Stupid game!

Why can't Hamilton and Button finish 1, 2 like I keep predicting!

And Vettel!! Why can't you crash like you did last year in so many races?? Bah!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Stupid game!

Why can't Hamilton and Button finish 1, 2 like I keep predicting!

And Vettel!! Why can't you crash like you did last year in so many races?? Bah!

haha...Maybe you should predict Vettel to win?? Or maybe that might jinx it which would cause me to lose points...Stick to your predictions, it serves well for me!! :thumbup:

Aimee Mitchell

[email protected]

You can now now follow us on Facebook and Twitter;

www.facebook.com/LotusSilverstone | www.twitter.com/LotusUKDealer | www.twitter.com/aimsomitch

Damn,damn,damn,damn.....missed the cut off for this week. Can see me slipping a few places on Sunday. :censored:

It's getting there......

You have me down for 5 points, but i had Webber for pole and hamilton to win, he came 2nd so i should get 10 +5 points, there is a couple more people down for 5 when they should get 15 :)

Interesting race, the wing thing didnt seem to do much to help over taking like in other races

Well done Al. (Scuderia Evora Ecosse, I presume that is you) 50 points and now leapfrogged me. :wallbash:

Join Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland here!  and on Facebook 

Unless other wise organised somewhere else and details posted on the forum the default location for the LEGS Breakfast meets are on the 1st Sunday of the month at Mannerstons Cafe and Farm Shop EH49 7LY between 10:00am and midday.

You have me down for 5 points, but i had Webber for pole and hamilton to win, he came 2nd so i should get 10 +5 points, there is a couple more people down for 5 when they should get 15 :)

Interesting race, the wing thing didnt seem to do much to help over taking like in other races

But Alonso took pole?

Evora NA

Haha, oh yeah! He did well to lead after corner 1, I'll fix that!

Evora NA

Well done Al. (Scuderia Evora Ecosse, I presume that is you) 50 points and now leapfrogged me. :wallbash:

Whey hehhh!! Total obscurity to hero worship in one race! Nowhere to almost nowhere in 8th. :beer: I had even forgotten a race was on today such is the enthusiasm for F1 over here in the Big Easy.

What a lucky, inspired, guess, calculated study of form that was! :ice:

Now the trick will be to repeat it. Considering I literally have not watched one lap live or recorded this year through either being away, or out on a LEGS drive and forgetting to set Sky HD box that was a fluke! Previous years I have studied Autosport, actually gone to some races and usually get it completely wrong. Hmmm should tell me something.............

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009