free hit
counters
TLF Fantasy F1 - Integrated race-by-race version - Page 7 - Motorsport & Trackdays - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Bibs

TLF Fantasy F1 - Integrated race-by-race version

Just over 6 days to get your predictions in folks :thumbsup:

Anyone fancy a side bet they can beat last years champ? I'll offer a good price :P

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

thought last years champ had been decided

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

Let's be having ya :rambo:

Prediction for Australia entered.

You know where to send the winners cheque, Bibsy :harhar:

Do we like all the predictions visible before the race, or not?

Better to have them shown IMO.

Well done on a very well run competition last year, I'm in again this year. Only just thought about it, seeing as the season is just about to start. I haven't been visiting the site that frequently lately due to next to no progress being made on my esprit project. Still intend to stick with my man Hamilton again!

Do we like all the predictions visible before the race, or not?

Not fussed really as pro & cons to each. :hope: Why not do first half year showing them so some less confident souls get pointers but then as it tightens up later in the year and becomes more intense then stop showing them...... Just a thought! :whistle:

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

I think that sounds like a good idea. It does kind of spoil the sprit of the competition if tactical nominations are employed, especially near the end of the season.

48 hours...

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

Piggy, there's seems to be some kind of mistake, you've listed Schumacher for pole :lol:

Evora NA

Oh you mock away my friend ;)

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

TLF Fantasy F1 - Just over 24 hours to get your next predictions in! | http://4lot.us/f1

Evora NA

So who's going to be brave enough to put Pedrosa on the podium?

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

So who's going to be brave enough to put Pedrosa on the podium?

its f1 not moto gp

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

Yeah, I thought I got the name wrong. I meant the other guy that surprised everyone in the last F1 race. :hrhr:

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

I think it's fairly safe to say no one did well this week! Well done lonely mechanic winning with 20 points!

Evora NA

Blimey, a difficult to predict F1 season - whats that all about then?

Its completely ruined my Sunday sofa siesta time.

Kent monthly meet is the first Tuesday of the month at the Nevill Bull, Birling

I hope "Lotus" get on the podium before Genii find a new Title sponsor..... the Lotus name may not be on the cars for long if they do.

But the car will still be called a Lotus Renault.

Scarlett, why do you say it looks like Bahrain will be cancelled? I haven't seen anything to suggest that recently.

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

TLF Fantasy F1: Less than 48 hours to get your Bahrain GP predictions in | http://4lot.us/f1

Evora NA

Top 2 places win a £899 LDA Level 3 voucher plus there are other prizes too! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Evora NA

I think I am a spanner. I put the info in yesterday but may have forgotten to log in as I couldn't find my entries on there.

Doh :(

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

I have just put in my predictions for Spain but it doesn't show anywhere. It is still showing the predicitions for Bahrain and the results for China.

Am I doing something wrong??

Dave - 2000 Sport 350

TLF Fantasy F1: http://4lot.us/f1 24 hours to Spain deadline! Top prize #LotusDrivingAcademy course worth £899 + more!

Evora NA

Oh Cock, well I'm prepared for another nil point weekend.

Sauber and Williams looking racey, I dislike this unpredictable F1 :lol:

Kent monthly meet is the first Tuesday of the month at the Nevill Bull, Birling

Just when I thought the Crystal Ball was working again..... what, no fuel? doh!

Shame I will miss the race, a fired-up super-fast Hamilton from the back of the grid should be great racing.