free hit
counters
TLF Fantasy F1 - Integrated race-by-race version - Page 8 - Motorsport & Trackdays - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Bibs

TLF Fantasy F1 - Integrated race-by-race version

is the prediction deadline for Monaco correct as i thought they practise there on thursday

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Deadline for every race is 48 hours before the lights go out for the race. This is/should be clearly stated in the rules.

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

ok

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

I managed to take my LDA Level 3 prize last week. I had a great day and will put a report together soon. It is a fabulous prize! :D

Excellent, glad to hear it :D

TLF Fantasy F1: Less than 24 hours to get your Monaco GP predictions saved! Good luck! http://4lot.us/f1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

Anyone else struggling this year? :huh:

Evora NA

Everyone!! I keep missing out by 1 place for 3rd (to 4th so no points) and Hamilton lost his pole when I had him for it.

The rest I think you need to take the top 6 teams and chose people randomly!!!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Nope. I've got the names on bits of paper on the wall, blindfold and then throw four numbered darts at the wall. Nearest gets the geurnsey. :yes:

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

I think we should go back to the Schumacher / Ferrari days. Things were soooo much simpler back then.

Simon  (94 S4)      My Esprit will be for sale in late 2017

You could be right Alex, Didn't work for me either.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Nor me. I've sent the guy who wrote the software an email.

In the meantime, email your entries to [email protected] and I'll add it on.

Evora NA

Better now?

Evora NA

Better now?

I forgot to try yesterday. Just did it now. Funny though, that even after logging in and going down to the prediction section, the pink dialog box was there saying 'You Must Be Logged In', but it saved my entry so it's all good. :)

Grrrrrrr. I had Vettel 1 Hamilton 2 and Alonso 3!!

I think I was on for a bloody good score till Vettels car failed and Hamilton was driven off the road!!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Ya big sooky sook lala!

Heh Bibs, :unworthy: what is the delay in updating the scores on the doors after this last GP? Do we have a problem Houston? :huh: Not that I scored in the end. Just wanted to see how far I slipped down the table and behind a certain other LEGS member dammit!

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

It's been done Al, click refresh. You may not have noticed much of a change as you got '0' this week :lol:

Evora NA

Keep up at the back Al.!!

Join Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland here!  and on Facebook 

Unless other wise organised somewhere else and details posted on the forum the default location for the LEGS Breakfast meets are on the 1st Sunday of the month at Mannerstons Cafe and Farm Shop EH49 7LY between 10:00am and midday.

It's been done Al, click refresh. You may not have noticed much of a change as you got '0' this week :lol:

Hi Bibs, I did try clicking that before I posted as well as the refresh symbol in the webpage line. Don't know why that didn't work. :huh:

Keep up at the back Al.!!

Oh damn, this is what I was afraid of! :censored: Yes I know. Not a great performance of late really is it....... :no Must try harder.

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

Tried to put my entry for British GP in but it's not working.

Unless other wise organised somewhere else and details posted on the forum the default location for the LEGS Breakfast meets are on the 1st Sunday of the month at Mannerstons Cafe and Farm Shop EH49 7LY between 10:00am and midday.

Try again Brian. Just did mine and it worked ok. I get a message that I need to be logged in even after I have logged in all the time though.

Michael

I tried all that yesterday but have managed to make my entry just now for what it's worth.

The login screen was very very slow to appear today and yesterday I got an error saying the server was unavailable.

Brian