free hit
counters
TLF Fantasy F1 - Integrated race-by-race version - Page 9 - Motorsport & Trackdays - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

TLF Fantasy F1 - Integrated race-by-race version

Bibs

Well at least you're entered now. :)

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of us Moderators.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

No-one had Webber to win either!

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

I think I need to give up on Mclaren and start predicting Ferrari and Red Bull or Lotus. Trouble is thats against my religion to go for anyone other than Hamilton and Button!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

• 2 weeks later...

Less than 48 hours to get your German GP predictions in! TLF Fantasy F1: http://4lot.us/f1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

oops, missed the deadline :huh: ......all this long-haul flying takes it's toll sometimes...

....at least now I can root for who I want to win rather than who I think will win...... come on Jenson!!

The way the points are going I don't think missing a race will matter much this year!

Evora NA

Just as well! Still jet lagged having come back overnight from Canada and forgot which day of the week it is! Damn. Quick week tho!!

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

• 2 weeks later...

Maximum 60 points for andyw11 taking him from nowhere to third! :thumbsup:

Evora NA

Legend andyw11. Well done !

Now... HTF did you do that.

Either you've invented a time machine, or...

You've created some software to generate winning lotto numbers / F1 winners and places.

Simon  (94 S4)      My Esprit will be for sale in late 2017

• 5 weeks later...

Less than 48 hours to get your Belgium GP predictions entered - TLF Fantasy F1 http://4lot.us/f1

Evora NA

I have changed my placings from every other race where I had Hamilton First. Lets see if it works!

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Fine here...

post-1-0-21369300-1346667583.jpg

Evora NA

Woohoo, creeping up the list little by little. I scored crap but everyone else did worse (except the top 2 of course).

Haha. I dropped him too for the first time in ages. We suck :)

Tonight I tried to make my entry for Italian GP but can't see any other entries and I don't know if mine has been registered.

Tonight I tried to make my entry for Italian GP but can't see any other entries and I don't know if mine has been registered.

same here

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

Fixed.

Evora NA

• Bibs unpinned this topic