free hit
counters
iPad users, help required - Forum Info & Help - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

iPad users, help required

If you visit our homepage there's a new version available just for iPad and other touch devices. Is it any good? I can view it on an iPad simulator but can you let me know what it's like in real life. Ta.

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Would it help if I bought iPad2 tomorrow at your expense to see if it works ok on that :whistle:

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

Would it help if I bought iPad2 for you tomorrow to see if it works ok on that before posting it to you at my expense?

Very kind of you mate :D

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Sneaky :censored::thumbsup:

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

• Gold FFM

Am afraid that on mine is just kicks me out before the page loads - so I see one tab saying menu and the background colour and then it just closes the page.

That's good to know! I'll turn it off until I've got an iPad to test it on. Works ok on the simulated version! Thanks :)

Evora NA

This is how it's meant to work...

Evora NA

Did you like it?

Evora NA