free hit
counters
2. Malaysia - Motorsport & Trackdays - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

2. Malaysia

Bibs

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think someone in Enstone took it a touch too literally!

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Psst, I heard they're actually putting gold bars in the boot too to weigh it down!

Evora NA

Petrov & Heidfeld think Christmas has come early!

marc-ecko-prez-gold-watch.jpg

Evora NA

I bet they are really pleased with the condition Heidfeld returned the car in last week. if it is just gold leaf, then the few hundred grammes will really be a few grammes

I think they missed a trick, real gold leaf would add class (better than diamonds at Monaco) and be cheap (in F1 terms).

The "Gold Leaf" heritage has already been mentioned

The "Gold Leaf" heritage has already been mentioned

Gold Leaf Team Lotus heritage not Gold Leaf Group Lotus/Lotus Cars heritage

What is the difference between an overtake and a crash? An overtake is a crash that never happened!

Gilding Our Latest Deception

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.

Evora NA

Evora NA

I was hoping he'd spend the entire day with a huge grin on his face. Much more PR friendly... :huh:

Evora NA

Bit like McLaren visiting the Vodafone plant, in'it? Only Vodafone, unlike Lotus, appears to actually have input on their car.

Martin Whitmarsh (Team Principal, Vodafone McLaren Mercedes) said: “Vodafone is without doubt the best title partner that we at McLaren have ever had."

“Why do I say that? Well, the word ‘partner’ says it all. Vodafone is our partner in a very genuine sense of that word – a very real contributor to an ever-evolving series of high-tech innovations on our cars and within our operating systems."

If and when Lotus Engineering gets into the game with Renault (and one has to hope that is the eventual plan), many of us might find it much easier to throw our support their way. Admittedly, it was nice to see the Lotus name "in lights" last race, but the manner by which it got there can be "marquedly" improved upon.

Edited by Iconic Ride

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.

The question being for the Enstone team what does Lotus engineering have to offer! They have a top of the line super computer, more than enough engineers to get any job done!

Really what can Lotus contribute that the team could not do by itself!

Evora NA

Taking Renault GP to see Proton is a bit like taking owners of Ferrari's to see the FIAT factory....in Mumbai!. No wonder they looked bored, they prob were!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Big opportunity for TL this weekend - if Mike Gascoyne and the race team get the tyre strategy right and others don't that may overcome performance differences - if it rains even more so.

Tyre degradation set to create Sepang thriller http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/90536