free hit
counters
1999 T Reg ELISE 111S, LOW MILES, HARD AND SOFT TOPS, GREAT CONDITION - Lotusforsale.com - Latest Ads - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

1999 T Reg ELISE 111S, LOW MILES, HARD AND SOFT TOPS, GREAT CONDITION

I have owned this car for two years and despite 10 years of Esprit ownership (i’m a Lotus guy) i can honestly say it’s the best Lotus i have owned. I have looked after it, always garaged, much admired.

Paint is very good, interior excellent. Just flew through it’s MOT. Black soft top is in excellent condition and not faded. Soft top bag included, and fleece lined bag for the hard top included.

Supplied to the last owner by Bell & Colvill this is a great example of a rare S1 model, it comes with hard and soft tops and has only covered 41,000 miles with a cambelt service being completed in october 2010 by Steve williams. Mot’d until march 2012.

The previous owner of this 5 owner car spent all the right money, it has:

A Larini club sport exhaust and sport cat.

Braided brake lines.

Hurricane filter.

S2 bilstein suspension.

Remote stat.

DTA Mappable ECU.

Upgraded head gasket.

Sport 160 throttle body.

Retrimmed seats in leather/alcantara.

Alcantara dash/door trim.

Alloy interior fixings, winders etc.

And a alpine CD player i have never used!

I have added larger discs and pads.

In all about £5000 of sensible upgrades on the standard car. All history including original sale reciept is present including the original 1999 Certificate of conformity.

I’m not in a rush to sell, i feel like a change and the funds from this sale will BE my next car, so i’m not interested in daft offers of ‘best price’ questions, why would i want to lessen my budget and give it away?. This is a sound car and if i’m still driving it this time next year i have lost nothing.

111s cars are rare, and if you buy a standard one then you will end up adding many of the items already on this example. Find another one like this!

Any inspection welcome. No canvassers. Questions welcome. Email contact is the best for me and will get a quicker reply. Uninsured test drives are not an option here guys.

It’s a price to sell. Based in west oxfordshire.

£12,999 ovno

View the full article

Auto-generated post from www.lotusforsale.com - Click 'view full article' to respond to the poster.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days