free hit
counters
Lotus Evora on Desperate Housewives - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Lotus Evora on Desperate Housewives

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brilliant. well done Lynette!

Take the job Tom you know it makes sense.... you too could be driving an Evora, then we would see it in EVERY episode.

Did somebody edit my first post to embed the video? If so, thanks very much

No worries! Try this button next time media.png to embed media :)

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

So I guess Lotus new core target is watching that show! Ok I have to say great product placement but I dread to see the number of Lotuses in the ditch because the dick in it was driving like a cock! :wallbash:

:huh: Tired? You know it's a TV show, not a time trial!

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• 1 month later...

Eastenders finished then? :lol:

Evora NA

Those rascally marketing types at Lotus HQ picked up on this a while back -

http://www.lotuscars.com/news/en/desperate-housewives

Complete with a link to YouTube for said promo, without having to watch the whole sickly programme :sleeping:

Edited by hedgerley

I realise I'm just opening up the floodgates here for taunts about having watched 'Desperate Housewives' tonight, but there was a lovely bright red Evora in a key sequence.

Anyone else see it? It's good that Lotus are getting some product placement on TV shows. The end titles suggested that it would have cost Lotus money to get it on screen.

It did look and sound good!

Alan

I'm affraid you are a little late on this one Alan :) as it's already been mentioned Here and Here

Edited by Dodgy

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

I saw it last night too. My wife was watching it when it came on! Great advert for Lotus. Really good, well done to who ever it was who got that gig.

Buddsy

"Belief is the enemy of knowing" - Crrow777

Very good plug. Included performance figures and price and made it a thing that people knew about and aspired to. The central locking even worked. :thumbup:

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

No, the lights flashed and horn beeped. Ours don`t beep horn so maybe dubbed for TV or US spec? No guarantee the doors actually all locked :whistle:

However great placement and my 2nd favourite colour if not the1st. My own actual car choice being about 5th! (Edit - Aquamarine as just realised Avatar no longer shows it!)

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

:close:

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

• 10 months later...

I actually really quite like Desperate Housewives. Although I didn't used to!

Fixed that for you :lol:

Evora NA