free hit
counters
First meal of year? - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
fitz

First meal of year?

Anyone up for an evening meal / catchup late april / early may? now that the nights are lighter, and a little warmer?

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Im in, but the last week of Apr, first week of May be a bit difficult. Will check work stuff and come back.

Cheers

Ralph

perhaps second week in may then? I don't know which day would suit you guys best. it doesn't really make a difference for me as i won't need to travel direct from work.

Please not 9th to 12th inclusive..... but at a push I could possibly do the 9th but I'd be heading form central London and heading back to central London.

Sunday Lunch?! <chuckle>, if you let us know some can / can't do dates Ralph we can work something out i'm sure,

First week would suit me as 'er indoors is away

Ralph can you make it ?

Is this going to be a Norfolk, Suffolk & Cambridge joined up meeting ? (and anyone else who wants to come along)

How about somewhere near Cambridge? We could go for the one just North of Fourwentways, or the old haunt the Ancient Shepherd just north of Cambridge.

How about somewhere near Cambridge? We could go for the one just North of Fourwentways, or the old haunt the Ancient Shepherd just north of Cambridge.

Whats the one just North of Fourwentways ?

The Black Bull? - I have been informed by my parents that it has changed hands since our last visit in october, but they said the food was still ok!

Are we gonna do this ?

How about Thursday 5th, suggestions for venue and participants ?

Edited by Newts

i'm in, not concerned about venue either. if it helps though i'll vote black bull.

sounds good, plenty of time to vote and head down!

Black Bull thurs 5th OK with me. Are we just going to turn up or will a booking be needed.

Next prob, I cant book at present, dont get home to Thursday morning.

Cheers

Ralph

Do we need to book here guys ?

Guess we need a list;

1. Fitz

2. Andyclements

3. Newts

4. Ralph

- who else: Buddsy, Cookie, Chipp, Owen, Brendan, RichardS3, Essex & Herts, the more the merrier ?

I assume this is the place, just off A11 near Cambridge

http://www.blackbull-balsham.co.uk/

Won't be able to make it, I'm just too busy at the moment. Bathroom still not finished, now tiling, Esprit still on axle stands, not even had a chance to do the other jobs on the car. I'd like to say it will calm down once these jobs are finished, but I have a 3 metre high AT-ST to make before July, so no let up!

Hopefully catch up with people after then.

Owen.

This thread is really hard to find hidden away in the Suffolk group. I wonder how that happened :)

1. Fitz

2. Andyclements

3. Newts

4. Ralph

5. Cookie

Great fun really enjoyed it! made it gingerly back to norwich with the trip reading 290 miles on this tank of fuel, and i forgot to reset when i was filling up at the pumps, away for the weekend but when back will find out how close to running out i got?!