free hit
counters
Battlefield - Page 2 - Technology & Gaming - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ordered BF4 today, can't wait

Can't wait  

Posted Images

Got it yesterday...awesome and the graphics are phenomonal ......

i really dig flying the planes.The campaign is really good especially when you fly co from the ship on a bombing raid.

I am Richievg so i will be on the HU for you guys...watch your six now.

Technically sound ...Theoretically poked !

I dipped back in the SP yesterday and that part in the plane is one of the most involving and intense moments I've ever experienced in a computer game, it's awesome and very well realised.

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Can anyone answer my bandwidth question posted earlier? I've got to pay for every bit here so interested to know what it takes to run on the interweb?

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

I've searched the internet (used http://www.google.com) and no-one really has a definitive answer from what I can see. Best plan is to measure actual usage as it's being used and that's not documented anywhere I can find...

I'd imagine it's not very much though. I've seen over 1,000,000 online at once on CoD and the internet didn't break.

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• 1 month later...

Too far?

Evora NA

• 3 months later...

Anyone else still playing this? I just downloaded the 'rent a server' update and it's awful. Can't stay in a game now without getting kicked off the server, very jerky in game too... :(

Evora NA

I've just bought this in Morrisons for £25 as I've totally exhausted Skyrim and because I'm a PS3 owner there are no add-ons yet so Battlefield 3 here I come.

I've also just purchased Call of Duty 3 modern warfare (£25 Morrisons) the high resolution makes this game amazing its so realistic.

• 1 month later...

BF3 wants £32 for me to be a premium player and get some extras, seems like a massive con to me :(

Evora NA

Sheer con, I have believe it or not just bought another copy of Age of Empires 3 for my PC I forgot just how good it was, my daughter when she was very young used to play it with me, worth a re-visit for a few quid.

• 9 months later...

BF4 :wub:

Evora NA

I'm tired just watchin' it!

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

• 2 months later...

OMFG, you can blow up skyscrapers :D

Evora NA

• 5 months later...

Ordered BF4 today, can't wait :D

• Like 1

Evora NA

I still can't stop playing Rome 2 total war, don't have time for BF4 as well.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Yup.

Evora NA

Initial impressions leave a sour 1/10 taste. Graphics are shit, gameplay is awful. 1st game I was 10 for 5, 2nd I was 1 for 17 and 3rd I was MVP! That makes no sense. 

They've gone more CoD with it which isn't what I enjoy Battlefield, it's very hectic. New maps are pretty sweet though, that's where the 1 comes from! 

Did I mention the graphics are shit?

Evora NA