free hit
counters
Battlefield - Page 3 - Technology & Gaming - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Bibs

Battlefield

I think with the new consoles out less and less time will be spent polishing visuals on the "old" machines - I'd expect poorer graphics hereafter....

Vanya Stanisavljevic '91 Esprit SE | '91 Elan SE | '97 XK8

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

After buying playing every COD game up till now I have just decided to convert to BF (even though I've never played it).  COD has gone down hill over recent years and the reviews of the latest COD release were deplorable.  The reviewers stated that they're now just riding the money train and have not developed the game at all.  They gave the latest COD 3/10 and BF 8/10. 

Re: the graphics of both games.  Reviewers stated Big improvement with the new PS4 (playable in HD) and not so much for the XBX1 (Not playable in HD).  Why did Microsoft skimp on graphics power - Isn't this suppose to be a gaming console...

Simon  (94 S4)      My Esprit will be for sale in late 2017

It is HD, 720 upscaled to 1080. You'll struggle to tell an XBone and PS4 apart side by side.

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

I really should visit this forum more often! Usually I start scanning the pages scratching my head with the Elise apart in the background.. But now as it's sat slightly neglected due to my PS4 and BF4 I can still chat about that ok here! Very multi functional indeed! In short, as a fan of BF3 on the PS3 I'm most impressed with BF4 so far and the China Rising maps are a good improvement also. The maps are much more interactive and one you get your head around the guns and accessories progressions it makes things a little easier. I did also buy COD Ghosts but was very disappointed and sold it after a week and completed the campaign. I was very surprised with the graphics, gameplay and originality of Killzone which also utilises the controller functions more. None of the games on the PS4 will push it until the true next gen games are out till June/July time. Tomb Raider will be the best graphically so far which is out 31/01/14. I'm personally looking forwards to Driveclub! Fingers crossed my steering wheel still works..

China Rising is a nice improvement to BF4, I've been enjoying it so far :D

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Just finished BF4 on PS3 which I enjoyed. IMO the ending was a bit sudden and served no real purpose. Graphics where ok and I think better than the one I saw on xbox.

Now half way through COD Ghosts which is good except currently stuck on one bit which is diving me mad but will get there in the end.

Will have to investigate China rising

Edited by gghc87

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

Just downloaded the Hardline Beta. It's good, but not as good as BF4 is my first impression.

Evora NA

OMFG! 

Evora NA

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :w00t: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obiwan kenoBuddsy

"Belief is the enemy of knowing" - Crrow777

OMFG! 

11/17...........................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????????????????????????? yargh!!!!!!!!

Travis

Vulcan Grey 89SE

My Lotus Photo and Projects Album

Can't wait :D

• Like 1

Evora NA

That looks pretty damn awesome. Trailer seems to imply there'll be some kind of decent campaign this time round? 

Vanya Stanisavljevic '91 Esprit SE | '91 Elan SE | '97 XK8

Evora NA

:thumbup:

Evora NA