free hit
counters
Previous owners = 0 ? - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Previous owners = 0 ?

FRANTIC FRANC

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Think I'm the longest original owner. Bought mine in July of 1977. I've asked this question several times on different Lotus forums. Don't even want to think about how much I've invested over the years. If I cared to, I have ALL the receipts for parts and labor. Never added them. Doesn't matter. I'd spend it again! This was my once in a lifetime purchase.

Lyn

Bought Lottie new in 1990, did over 18k miles a year until 1997 and she badly needed 'refreshing' at 130k miles. Was skint so I laid her up in a lock-up for 5 years, then was convinced to sell her as a project in 2002. Missed her so much I bought her back in 2006, generally refreshed and only having covered a couple of thousand miles whilst away. Paint was very faded in 2002, looked good in 2006 after a respray, but it seems not to have been a very good job. Am considering a vinyl wrap since she lives outdoors...

Proud recipient of the LEF 'Car of the Month Award' February 2008

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: "Wow, what a ride!!"