free hit
counters
Quem é que os Lotistas Portugueses apoiam? - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Quem é que os Lotistas Portugueses apoiam?

LRGP vs Team Lotus  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Ao que parece a Lotus Renault está interessada no webber... Não sei até que ponto isto tem algum bocadinho de verdade, mas é um rumor engraçado.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Automania

Mark Webber could be lured to Lotus Renault GP (AD)

Webber has been linked to a shock move to Lotus Renault GP with the boss of the ever-improving team admitting he wants to lure the Australian star away from Red Bull Racing. Off-contract with Red Bull Racing, Webber's future is in doubt with the championship-winning team rumoured to b...e chasing Lewis Hamilton to partner Sebastian Vettel in what would be a super team.

Boullier said on the eve of the European GP in Valencia, "I really like Mark and I have known him for a long time. We have discussed it from time to time, but we have never pushed him to ask what he wants to do because that decision is up to him. The day he wants to leave Red Bull, he has my number and he knows I am interested. He has to tell us what he wants to do. If he seriously is considering moving away from Red Bull, then yes I am happy to sit and discuss with him. He needs to make a decision."

An unabashed Webber fan, Boullier claimed the Queanbeyan-raised ace could help his team challenge Red Bull Racing, McLaren Vodafone Mercedes and Ferrari.

[Herald Sun]

Edited by joaoserra