Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
I'll show you mine, now you show me yours - Page 24 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

I'll show you mine, now you show me yours

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

[quote name='G

Heaven is where the police are British, the chefs Italian, the mechanics German, the lovers French and it is all organized by the Swiss. Hell is where the police are German, the chefs British, the mechanics French, the lovers Swiss and it is all organized by the Italians.

You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot

You think professional is expensive, just wait until you pay for amateur.

Silverfrost what hit the rear end of your Esprit??? Whatever it was left the car in good condition but with a shiny new rear.

Hi Bob, No rear end damage just a few custom changes to alter the appearance and house the twin exhausts for the Audi V8 and aid the cooling :o

Regards danny

A

ifly - If I told my gf she looked like a Binnacle I don't think she'd take it too well.... :o

Sorry, when you get to my age and the screen is so small the details can be deceptive! My apologies to your young lady!

Heaven is where the police are British, the chefs Italian, the mechanics German, the lovers French and it is all organized by the Swiss. Hell is where the police are German, the chefs British, the mechanics French, the lovers Swiss and it is all organized by the Italians.

You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot

You think professional is expensive, just wait until you pay for amateur.

Here's my '83

http://mikegriese.myphotoalbum.com/view_al...bumName=album03

The '87 progress can be seen at blogspot.frankensprit.com, or for more photos and less narrative:

http://mikegriese.myphotoalbum.com/view_al...bumName=album12

Mike - '83 Esprit Turbo, Turbo St. Tropez,  '87 Esprit Turbo  (FrankEnSPRIT), '05 Elise

• Gold FFM

Charly, I'm known for 'long runs' :o -even for a day or so..

to name the things if I see them, that's what I call integrity..

Hi all,

Well finally out the garage after a long conversion, Regards danny

Silverfrost, this cas is so unbeleivable, it just has the looks!

I really like the rear make-up! In combo with the rims it has attitude.

congrats!

Olaf S400 project www.esprits4.de

shapeimage_1.jpg

it was... there is a kid around here that is trying to get his portfolio in good shape for when he goes to college later this year and he does photoshoots for free right now so i made a day out of it because i really suck at taking good pics and have never had a rolling shot done before... i usualy just focus on the car, centered in the pic... he has a great eye for backgrounds and angles. hes on vacation this week but will have a ton more edited when he gets back... ill post them on my webpage and let you guys know here!

shade

just a quick pic from 2 mins ago. not posted a pic in a while and i dont think you

guys have seen the fully black rims and now tints as from yesterday (limo rear and 35% fronts)

take a look:-

oh yeah the number is coming off, it was plastered in gumball 3000 stickers and i ran out of

removal juice so thats why there still on. (chrome stickers are a nightmare, all the glue just

detaches from the sticker on removal and stays on the car)

Edited by karluk29

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)

tbh i think if i did anything it would be a full gloss black respray and noble(esk) rear bumper, just need the ca$h LMAO, oh and maybe some kind of front splitter, even a cut black piece of perspex like the GT's, as the front does tend to lift.

there's a few little bits that need need doing but they all add up.

thanx anyway glad you like it

(oh jamie can i add i hate the way you americans can have shiny things and they stay

shiny unlike in the uk were it just goes dull bahahhaha,,,,,LOVE ya chrome rims and your paint is gleaming)

Edited by karluk29

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)

• Gold FFM

KARL ! that's what i call 'proportions', a nice piece of car eh !! B)

to name the things if I see them, that's what I call integrity..

Aha! I was just going to post some pics of your car up! A member on the Elite forums (Doug Bainbridge, know him?) talked about your car and it's V8 conversion when he exhibited at the Vancouver Island classic car show. Dig the wheels.

In the garage no-one can hear you scream