Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
I'll show you mine, now you show me yours - Page 30 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

I'll show you mine, now you show me yours

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Certainly.

Wheels have been refurbished, its amazing what a difference that makes to the look of the car. New centre caps/wheel nuts/valves. New radiator, expansion tank and a few new pipes. New front underside piece (will post a pic up of what I mean). New gear knob, new horn, new front ARB bushes and front inner lower link bushes (I did the other bushes when I changed my springs and dampers)

Drives really well now and driving back from Devon yesterday in 28 degree heat the car performed flawlessly. I'm really pleased with it. 

• Gold FFM

yeah - it's my goofy GTC-200 from APR Performance, I still have to add bracing internally from under the lid to frame tubing...

I still have rear wheel arches to add....huh.gif

Lou Senko

Austin, TX

more, more, more....

i wish

i have an early S3.

S2-S2.2 are my favorite with the S1 being a close 2nd in terms of design.

although i love the tartan, veglias and the early maserati ashtrays, the speedlines are the sticking point for me....

Edited by pyropolymer

• Gold FFM

Looked good at my place last Friday as well Paul. :thumbsup:

S2.jpg

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

• 2 weeks later...

post-561-054865900 1275765315.jpgpost-561-010005700 1275765352.jpgpost-561-034374200 1275765402.jpg

Nice sunny day, had to get some decent pictures being as I got the car in the winter....and if any of you have beg the question does a baby seat fit in an Esprit check out the front on picture. If shes pregnant boys now there's no need to sell the car :)

Edited by Steve1
  • Like 1

Just so long as it's not "cerulean blue" , as on the "X-files", less people find you invisible and pull out in front of you -too late for you to stop! dizzy.gif

Another day at the office!

A9 near Drumochter

DSC00083.jpg

The Lecht Ski Centre

DSC00092.jpg

Near Corgarff Castle

DSC00110.jpg