Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
I'll show you mine, now you show me yours - Page 32 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

I'll show you mine, now you show me yours

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

What colour is that then ! :gathering:

Lotus Esprit S4 1995

13072008856.jpg

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

I can do the first 2 steps of get your camera and go to the garage!!! However the rad on the floor is all ready to refit, new 3 row core, 3 new fans and the surround repaired so I am getting there slowly.

post-1261-0-19032300-1290269482.jpg

Edited by mdw

It's dark here but you asked for it...

pitch-black-darkness-21.jpg

That's the problem with Black cars hrhr.gif

Need to balance the car types a bit here. rolleyes.gifJust today. No the wheels are not stealth coloured but brake dust coloured. What a great days driving.

post-7988-0-18308400-1290370879.jpg

Loch Lomond in West Central Scotland and Ben Lomond snow covered in the background.

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

Just a few miles further on at Ardlui at the head of the loch. Know your old hunting grounds well though. Roads were good today as no grockles out and about and no (well very few) damn busses.

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Evora Launch Edition 2+2 in Aquamarine -gone 2010. Evora Aquamarine 2+2 - gone 2011, Evora Ardent Red 2+0 gone 2012, Evora S Ardent Red 2+2, gone 2023 

I'm no longer a visitor since my mum moved to Spain last year cutting my ties with the area but I do remember spending many happy and indeed sunny days jumping off the pier into the Loch at Luss in the early 80's. :)

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

My Esprit at Rest and be Thankful today.

What a great day out, without the speed limiters chirping away in the passenger seats!!! thumbsup.gif

We saw some other Lotus owners out today enjoying the lovely roads around the Trossachs, a Graphite Grey Exige with Orange and White strips, Red Exige with 2 white strips and an Isotope Green Exige with Isotope Green stripes!!

5196559300_e769d63007_b.jpg