Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
I'll show you mine, now you show me yours - Page 33 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

I'll show you mine, now you show me yours

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • 2 weeks later...

Looks fantastic Mr Baz! great photo.... where are the other 1599? you cant tease us like that?

such a lovely car... infact im heading down to halfords to buy some navy and chrome spraypaints and a red marker.....

Hopo

Thanks - I know you're a dab hand with the paint can but it really won't work on your car..

By the way how is yours running post the visit to Uncle Gerald?

The other 1599 pics are in a camera and will be used to make a of 3 D model image of the car for the use in a computer car game. I've been asked not to say which game but will do when I can. :shuriken:

Bazza

Guest surferphil

I love that game! Had 2 sequils too. Awesome on the Amiga! :thumbsup:

Nice looking Essex Bazza, nice to have such a comprehensive record of a rare Edition Esprit.

I wonder if they want an S1, or M100

I have a 3D model of my Elan M100 if they want they can get in touch, it's a good one comes with 3D laser scan data and a couple of real ones available for photos. I'm pretty sure I know which game. :detective:

DSC02502.jpg

Edited by surferphil

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't got any recent new 'posing' shots of my car, but I do have this one. This was taken of my car by someone attending the Helmingham Classic Car Show this year. I found it while surfing Flickr, it was taken by SimonB, and I thought a nice picture of my car.

I hope to take loads of new images next year, as I will have my new 2002 V8 rubber lip fitted, new number plates and possibly some paint work tiding, hopefully really making the car shine.

Owen

4840919184_ac40e8443e_b.jpg

Edited by OwenGT3

If I had a collection like that, I would never drive anywhere. I would just be stuck in the garage trying to decide which car to drive. I don't know how you cope! :lol: What a lovely dilemma to have.

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

• 3 weeks later...