Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
I'll show you mine, now you show me yours - Page 28 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

I'll show you mine, now you show me yours

Wet out last weekend to take few pictures with Lefty but couldn't resist taking a few of the Esprit in the Spring? Sunshine

DSC_0014.jpg

This is at the top of the Clee Hill

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0006-1.jpg

DSC_0010.jpg

These were taken at Shelsley Walsh, the oldest Motor racing venue in the World

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

Wonderful, Rog! But I can't shake the feeling that something's, well, missing...

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Whats Louise up to?

She's teasing... it's a Lotus showroom and probably there trying out an Evora!

Wonderful, Rog! But I can't shake the feeling that something's, well, missing...

I think he is just winging it Sparky...... But I can see two or one depends how you look at it in the picture so he does have an interest in wings.

Edited by ifly

Heaven is where the police are British, the chefs Italian, the mechanics German, the lovers French and it is all organized by the Swiss. Hell is where the police are German, the chefs British, the mechanics French, the lovers Swiss and it is all organized by the Italians.

You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot

You think professional is expensive, just wait until you pay for amateur.

It's the black bits,,,,,,, never did like the kit car look.:)

Edited by Roger the Dodger

Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it. (Tom Leahrer)

In an overpowered Beetle?

Or as my daughter, since an early age, has so correctly refered to them, Herbie car ;)

Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it. (Tom Leahrer)

• Gold FFM

Graham, your Garage walls must be well Lotus'ised - the word LOTUS reflected from at least a couple of differant body panels. ;)

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

I'm enjoying the fact that my Elise is so much nicer for a fraction of the price. We popped up to Sportomotive for an MOT so I was playing with the toys. ;)

By the way, went to work today, roof off... I'm such a happy girl!

post-1-039744300201278592955.jpg

• 4 weeks later...