Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
I'll show you mine, now you show me yours - Page 3 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

I'll show you mine, now you show me yours

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
Guest Troy Halliday

No need for the window if you have photobucket.

Follow these simple steps (ignore the ones you have allready done)

Upload your picture to Photobucket

Once the photo is on photobucket there will be a thumbnail of the pic. Below that will be three catogorys

Url http://i45.photobucket.com/blah/blahblah

Tag <a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_ect ect

Img %7Boption%7Dhttp://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f59/apeitup/blah/blah

Click the blue URL and then copy the text by pressing [ctrl] + C

Ok back to the forum post.

When you have typed your message click the IMG button.

A pop up will apear.

Press the delete key to remove the text in the box.

Then Click your mouse in the box and then Press [ctrl]+V to paste the text into the box.

Then Click OK.

That should do you :lol:

You could just copy and paste this line from photobucket...

the thumbnails adding attachments on the reply page...

steve, if i had a stevens car i would want it to look like yours. i never tire of the black with gold wheels...

shah

My Beautiful Car http://www.glcforum.com/ukesprit/forums/in...CODE=12&CID=182

ribbon200.gifProud to be a G-car ownerribbon200.gif

Hope this works... Success!!! Ta for the instuctions Troy - Makes it simple for dumb-asses like me...

f3b6130a.jpg

My Ride :lol:

No Photoshop manipulation - Promise! Taken just before a thunderstorm on a roof-top car park with my Mickey Mouse digital camera.

Edited by markt

Here are my Loti :lol:

cars.jpg

DSCF0028.jpg

EngineOverview.jpg

DSCF0073.jpg

Engine.jpg

Cheers,

Mike S

• Like 1

1996 Esprit V8, 1998 Esprit V8 GT, 1999 Esprit S350 #002 (Esprit GT1 replica project), 1996 Esprit V8 GT1 (chassis 114-001), 1992 Lotus Omega (927E), 1999 Esprit V8SE, 1999 Esprit S350 #032, 1995 Esprit S4s, 1999 Esprit V8 GT (ex-5th Gear project), 1999 Esprit V8SE ('02 rear)

1999 S350 #002 Esprit GT1 replica

Hope this works... Success!!! Ta for the instuctions Troy - Makes it simple for dumb-asses like me...

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h293/marktate/f3b6130a.jpg

No Photoshop manipulation - Promise! Taken just before a thunderstorm on a roof-top car park with my Mickey Mouse digital camera.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Another one IMO for the LEW 2007 Calendar.......................Lovely Picture :)

There are some great pics so far we just need somemore?

Edited by gghc87

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

f3b6130a.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

WOW!!!

deffo the type of calendar photo ! Very nice car and a cool photo B)

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

Some beautiful looking cars... Here is one of the few external shots of mine I've got, taken when I bought it last year. Hope you don't mind a not so perfect car (yet) but reminds me of the first time I saw her - fantastic.

5a_1_b.jpg

(Any closer and you might see the paint falling off it... :lol: )

banner-1.jpg

Thanks for all the nice comments...

A rather flattering pic that doesn't show all the scratches and stone-chips:( Taken at just the right time of day - very weird light conditions just before a thunderstorm. Pissed down about 10 minutes later - Just made it home.

Mark - Couldn't find a dark empty underground car-park to take the shot. Now that would have been very '80's :D

5596.JPG

This is a couple of years old, just a snappy crappy one for the insurance valuation so apologies for the grisly background. Need some new pics badly. Missus bought a digital SLR for her birthday so may be borrowing that if I can be bothered to read the 600 page manual.

In the garage no-one can hear you scream 

Jussi

The "scoop thing" is placed there to direct air onto my air to air intercooler that I fitted in the rear deck.

The guys going for originality will shoot me, but I bought the car for performance and the lack of an intercooler limits the boost you can run dramaticly.

Doesn't look bad at all actually.

Mark

Yes I am back at last.

The move meant I was off line and very busy for the last month.

I will call you so we can organize a run soon.

Duncan