free hit
counters
I'll show you mine, now you show me yours - Page 15 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

I'll show you mine, now you show me yours

Now you're stalking Hazel :D :D

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Cool pics mate. Esprit is looking in really good condition by the way - same as I thought at Doni. (missing mine even more now!)

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Nice pics Kimbers I love your car, btw poor pheasant :D Least it didnt smash your front window ay!

I dont think I have posted any pics on this thread yet. So heres my contribution of the beast.

This is taken at a local park during a hotrod show, got there early to park under the shade of trees.

HeraldIslandHotrodshow9March08.jpg

heraldislandsideview.jpg

newdecalfixedindoorsillheraldisland.jpg

Cleanedenginebaywithnewbolts.jpg

Recent club lotus track day. We all like to see an Esprit driven on the edge!

Pukekohe30thMarch08.jpg

Wee spin after rear tires decided not to play anymore, but all happy days and caught the action on camera. :D

Lotus20Mar-08202.jpg

350.gifNo.23

Looking at our side shots Kylie, I have to say how heart acheingly beautiful these models are. Everytime I look at mine I can't believe I own it!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Agreed Kimbers I never get tired looking at Esprits, they are incredible. I take every opportunity to walk past or through the internal garage door for a perve at the car. Everytime I drive an Esprit I feel like I am on cloud 9 and no one can touch me its brilliant and hard to explain to non Lotus owners. Either that or I have an illness :D

350.gifNo.23

Andy A and I had a mini meet in South Shields today...took these photos...

124gfww.jpg

depa4i.jpg

25fmu51.jpg

xdb3he.jpg

wv4ec4.jpg

1zna2xj.jpg

2dvrma.jpg

rsfy8m.jpg

3brb8.jpg

21ad9xx.jpg

Edited by Hippo18
Please resize to 800x600 in line with forum policy.

Marge: Homer, I don't want you driving around in a car you built yourself.

Homer : Marge, you can either sit there complaining, or you can knit me some seat belts...

We did....

Proper sized image; th_43600_IMG_3777_122_841lo.jpg

Little pics;

post-2504-1208645820.jpgpost-2504-1208646830.jpg

Edited by Andy_A

Current menagerie;
Kawasaki Z1000SX 2017 (Thinking man's sports tourer)

BMW X3 35D M Sport 2015 (Thinking man's chelsea tractor)

Toyota Hilux Invincible 2007 (Thinking man's mud plugger)

Lotus Esprit V8 1996 (Thinking man's thinking destroyer)

Scenery?

[image too large, please resize as per thread http://www.lotusespritforum.com/forums/ind...15&start=15

this is my local beach, up on the headland actually, takes a bout 6 minuyed on a bike. Taken before I took the wing off.

Roger B)

Edited by Kimbers - Mod
Image too large

Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it. (Tom Leahrer)

Is it international red car week? :D

Here's some shiny black car to balance things out!

eb5ed81f.jpg

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Hippo. What is that writing/signiture on the bottom panel behind the drivers door?

It's the signature of one of the previous owners 'David Dove'

I imagine if i try to take it off, it will still be there if you see what i mean...maybe one day i'll get the blow torch and scraper out and have a go at it... :D

(or i could just change my name... :D )

Homer : Marge, you can either sit there complaining, or you can knit me some seat belts...

Nope, Owen. 'tis the famous Autoglym shine. It does look lovely though....(sigh)...

Nice piccy Big man.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

• 1 month later...

Went out for a drive this evening...

just a test shot to check the light...officer. :lol:

jfyt1h.jpg

11qid80.jpg

2afe8fd.jpg

16gibgm.jpg

2njk5sl.jpg

You should have seen what i had to do to get the damn thing to stand still...good thing i have an affinity with all things woolly :lol:

• Bibs unpinned this topic