free hit
counters
I'll show you mine, now you show me yours - Page 16 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

I'll show you mine, now you show me yours

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
Finally got around to detailing the Esprit for its wintertime storage. Felt soo bad leaving it sit there dirty (not that dirty) for the past month and a half, but just have had no time to clean. Anyways, after the cleaning was done, I decided to snap off a bunch of pics of it with my daily driver :lol:

You sir have my dream Esprit, because I don't think they made a final run car in white.

I saw yours listed for sale not too long ago.

Perfect.

Hi bigsi,

Nice creation !

By the way; my left backmirror is a "twin-type" now ......... :lol:

Did you see in the "top-picture" my drivers-gloves on the radioconsole and the Esprit logo on the glovebox lid ?

On the glass backscreen you can see the decal : "Lotus Nederland BV".

(please enlarge picture first; then you can also observe that my car is still nearly "mint"; VanSten (Lotus) says that there is no "newer" Esprit Turbo SE in the Netherlands) :)

Best regards,

Ruud

Edited by Ruud

You sir have my dream Esprit, because I don't think they made a final run car in white.

I saw yours listed for sale not too long ago.

Perfect.

Thanks for the compliment, I absolutely love the Esprit in White, don't think I could buy it in any other color.

Yes, it was advertised for a short period of time when I was toying with the idea of selling, kind of need the money for business investments, but am doing all I can to avoid selling, haha. It appears my car came from where you are located, maybe you have seen it driving around with the previous owner.

Edited by M3S2k

Here is mine taken on the way to Goodwood, the picture is by Cliff hope he dosn't mind me posting it hear.

lotus.jpg

Ruud we have the same colour, don't think there are many in this.

Edited by red vtec

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"

Taken yesterday on Exmoor :devil:

IMG_8968.jpg

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Taken yesterday on Exmoor :)

IMG_8968.jpg

Are you ignoring the 'Keep off the grass' signs again Bibs? :shock:

Nice back ground location, doesn't distract away from the car, neutral, good photography. I've yet to take one of mine on grass, this is the closest I've got to a nice neutral background.

Owen.

EspritGT3-07.jpg

Edited by OwenGT3

^^^

Nice Owen, This must be 2nd or 3rd time ive been posting pics in this thread. Never get tired of posting pics all good I say. I think people dont post enough pics :shock:

This was last weekend at a local beach called Murawai. The other half wanted a mug shot taken, bless him.

murawailookoutsideviewofcar.jpg

MurawaibeachSimon.jpg

350.gifNo.23

well, it is a rebuilt title.

The current owner, a friend, rebuilt it himself. He kept trying to tget me to come up to Alaska to help, even offered a free stay at the bed and breakfast that he and his wife own. I never did make it up there though.

Travis

Vulcan Grey 89SE

Went for a run the other night and took a some pics while I was out

Edited by GordonMasson

Ok boys ! my car IS finished !

It's very early dry sump Turbo (1980) with all Essex features, except... the Essex scheme.

Pictures very late in the afternoon... more to come !

EDIT : pictures resize

tazh0.jpg

ta2jk3.jpg

ta3pz6.jpg

ta4no1.jpg

ta5mt2.jpg

ta6zp4.jpg

ta7yt4.jpg

ta8pi3.jpg

Edited by Alireza

Guys please!!!!!

A word of warning.

Some of the picture sizes in this post are getting out of hand. 800x600 is the max allowed on site or it slows some members computers down alot. If it continues we will have to start deleting piccies to try and speed everything up.

If you have posted above please can you edit your post by resizing to 800x600 or smaller.

thanks and nice piccies!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

• 2 weeks later...