free hit
counters
I'll show you mine, now you show me yours - Page 18 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

I'll show you mine, now you show me yours

OT. :thumbup:

..someone should fabricate an sunroof with enough space for the helmet -its fun to see how common those 'roof up' shots are on racetracks..

to name the things if I see them, that's what I call integrity..

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Something like this... :thumbup:

image011.jpg

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

*guerney bubble*, right ...would fit me :thumbup:

..old picture Ok, bud it was so funny !

to name the things if I see them, that's what I call integrity..

Clipboard01-74.jpg

Can't work out if you've loaded up the front brakes really well before a corner, or just one very heavy Driver :D:thumbup:

Nice Pic!

Edited by mayesprit

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Graham Hill Bend @ Brands Hatch - Cost me 1/2 inch of front spoiler that corner! :thumbup:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Nice action shot, but you can see the scenery??!! Surely it should all be a huge blurr, .....example:

IMGP2932.jpg

My suggestion is use more right foot! :)

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

I love this photo........

cracker-1-1.jpg

very hard to get good shots of teh Esprit in my view. It always seems hard to bring out the drama of the design in photo's. I love pictures of the cars in every day context... shows just how striking they really are.

I bloody love this thread!

This thread, is the most disfunctional I have ever seen for posting pics. I've gone through it page by page and well over half of the posted pictures are not viewable. I can't imagine how good this already great thread would be if I could see the majority of the pics. Still, there are a LOT of really great pictures here as it is.....

Mel Gibson only acted the part

Lotus Factory visit 1979

• 4 weeks later...

Well, here's the work in progress, if i can get the pics to load

post-6048-1240928046_thumb.jpg

post-6048-1240928025_thumb.jpg

post-6048-1240928037_thumb.jpg

And this is naughty i know but it's much nearer completion, it's British and fibreglass.

In fact apart from the engine being in the wrong place (!) it's very esprit-ish i.e.

twin fuel tanks, inboard rear brakes and needing lots of work!

post-6048-1240928056_thumb.jpg

cheers

Neil :cheers:

A few more of mine.

I love photographing the car in new places.

Burtisland in The Kingdom of Fife

02052009127.jpg

02052009092.jpg

02052009057.jpg

Beautiful shots of an exquisite example of the marque, Brian, :) but the first pic gave me a near heart attack--kept having flashbacks of a particulary nasty scene in "Ferris Bueller's Day Off," if you get my drift. Or maybe "Risky Business" is more on target? :)

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.

John, I checked out the slipway before I drove down there and kept it above the high tide mark. The tide had been out for some hours and it wasn't at all wet but about 3 or 4 feet further down the slipway it was quite slimy.

Mrs bingo said that it would be better if the waves had been crashing up behind the car!!!

Somehow I suspected that you might have "done the homework" prior to the shoot, Brian. And I'm glad that you prevailed over the better half's suggestion.

It's good to be the "King!" :)

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.

John, Sorry I didn't thank you for your positive comments about my photographs. :)

Yes I checked it out a couple of weeks ago as a possible location for shots of the Elise but I was out on Saturday with the Esprit for the Club Lotus Scottish Weekend and the weather was fine so dropped in on the location on the way home.

Edited by bingoking

• Bibs unpinned this topic