free hit
counters
I'll show you mine, now you show me yours - Page 31 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

I'll show you mine, now you show me yours

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Brian, offtopic.gif

Must be an age thing, but you were driving the E V O R A that day so you post in the Evora section and not in the Esprit Section. Same would go for the Elise etc. etc. thumbsup.gifwine.gif See you Wednesday! w00t.gif

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

Brian, offtopic.gif

Must be an age thing, but you were driving the E V O R A that day so you post in the Evora section and not in the Esprit Section. Same would go for the Elise etc. etc. thumbsup.gifwine.gif See you Wednesday! w00t.gif

In my excitement to post I didn't notice that it was an Esprit thread :popo: ...but what the heck it's a Lotus. :thumbsup:

Wednesday....what's happening Wednesday? :yes:

Edited by bingoking

Pretty minor stuff but feels good to have made the changes,. The nose Esprit script had been missing since I got the car, and the horrible 'sticker' applied to the rear to cover up a body flaw is replaced with what I felt was in much better taste, short of a trip to the bodyshop that is.

77s1newnosescriptmay201.jpg

77s1newrearbadgingmay20.jpg

Oh, and I finally got the garage floor tiles done! Whew, about time....

garage3rdbaytiledjun201g.jpg

And I no longer have to crop my Landy's bay out of garage pictures! :-)

garage3rdbaytiledjun201l.jpg

Mel Gibson only acted the part

Lotus Factory visit 1979

• 3 months later...

:whistle:OK, wake up topic!!

Me on start of uphill race . http://michaj87.rajce.idnes.cz/Veterani_Zbraslav_201009/#P9040398.jpg ................ hmm funny i m not allowed to use img tag

Edited by SKY

http://www.lotus-club.cz

lccz_banner.gif

Your 6 is my 12.

http://www.voodoo-world.cz

--------------------------------

THanks Ruud!

I really like your steel blue car too!

Roger,

THe paint is a techline ceramic and it is still there after more than 2000 miles.

I airbrushed the coating on the manifold and the turbo btw.

Travis

Vulcan Grey 89SE

My Lotus Photo and Projects Album

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We've had the model specific threads, now let's have a massive 'pic of your car' thread. Get your camera, go to the garage, go for a drive and take a pic :D

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• Bibs unpinned this topic