free hit
counters
I'll show you mine, now you show me yours - Page 59 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
gghc87

I'll show you mine, now you show me yours

Very much appreciated ;-)

I will give it a try  ... and also reconsider my GoPro mounting points. Behind the mirror and under the front air intake should work with my Exige as well ... I am not very happy with the suction cup at the rear / engine comptmt window ... 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Very nice. Are you allowed to have a favourite? :lol:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

It varies on which one I'm driving at the time! Although there's only 3 weeks difference between the two of them, they're two entirely different cars to drive. The Azure Blue one is a one-owner car with 18k miles and seems to be the more sophisticated one, whilst the Pacific Blue one has 75k miles and 7 previous owners and seems to be the brasher older brother! Bringing the Azure Blue one to Brooklands in May.

• Like 1

On 3/26/2016 at 14:25, TBD said:

Here is a short description: of how it works. 

- Camera: I use a GoPro Hero 3+. I have fixed mounts in front of the rear view mirror and under the front air intake.

Hi Thomas,

just want to make sure: in front of the rear view mirror means on the front windshield or on the mirror itself?   

Do you use the standard 3M double sided tape to fix it or anything else?

Thanks for your help

Norbert

Mounted on the windshield (inside) in front of the mirror, using a GoPro mount (which has 3M VHB-Tape.

If you have the choice between a Stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell don't forget the Nomex®!

Captain,  Lotus Airways. We fly lower! 

Thanks for clarification. I think thats what I will do as well...

Beautiful :D

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

:thumbup:

Evora NA

Stunning, don't ever sell it. Please tell me it doesn't live outside under a cover whilst 50 quids worth of gash takes up the garage?

In the garage no-one can hear you scream 

You need to sell the esprit then .....

Only here once

On 22/10/2016 at 09:08, nello said:

Its worth a bit more than £50 Mark :P  ....................I don't think it would even fit in anyway! 

FAG.jpg

Had a Corgi one of these back in the 80's and was my favourite toy! Would love a real one?

IMG_0709.JPG

My pictures are always the wrong way round , can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?

Edited by scotty435

I often have the same issue, Scott...even when I "pre-rotate" the shot in the "my pictures" folder prior to attaching to the post. Dunno why...didn't used to be a problem in the past.

• Like 1

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.