free hit
counters
I'll show you mine, now you show me yours - Page 60 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
gghc87

I'll show you mine, now you show me yours

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Went out shopping in both of mine yesterday

Very good parking :thumbsup: - very deliberate :)

y3miKHxAW-Z53w5ZtRVDCTkbj0sld1r_NwFRqjnU

y3mzscn7G7L5egUcIAKyYfk-v942Jhi8IneRED-u

Both need a wash !

• Like 2

Excel was in Sainsbury's - was getting the Christmas dinner with my Mum. I've had it coming up for 2 years, drive it every other day so it appears in supermarkets fairly regularly. I think it is all fairly original. bonnet has been sprayed over, a new headlining of sorts seems to have has been added and I've replaced the household carpets that a PO had used, but apart from that interior is all as supplied and exterior is in reasonable nick.

I do normally park the Esprit a fair way from the entrance, but this spot seemed to beckon me yesterday, I'll keep it in mind for next time. Funnily enough at this Morrisons I quite regularly see older classic cars. Yesterday there was an MGB just leaving as I arrived and the week before there was  a 60s/70s Mustang.

:thumbup:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Looking  good Dave Nice colour .Great day for a spin ...Mike

• Like 1

That colour looks fantastic and works great with the black   :thumbup:,  I will have to see one of these in the flesh at some point :)

• Thanks 1

A

“Moore” is starting to take shape slowly.

pleased with the wheels..... gotta start somewhere...✌️

6BCD5D88-F9D3-4C54-AA8B-4F6D2491150C.jpeg

• Like 1

Suspension, brakes, chipped, chargecooler rad and pump,injectors,ignition coils and leads, BOV, highflow cat and zorst, Translator and tie rods, Head lights, LEDs to tail lights and interior,Polybushes to entire front end, Rad fans, rad grill, front end refurb with aluminium spreaderplates and galvanised bolts. Ram air, uprated fuel pump, silicone hoses through out, wheels refurbed and powder coated,much more, all maintenance.