free hit
counters
Window Switch or License Plate Lens CrossRef? - Misc including parts cross references - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Window Switch or License Plate Lens CrossRef?

Does anyone know any cross reference information on either the Turbo Esprit window switches or license plate lamp lenses? Have half which are crumbling away in each area.

There's someone selling some lenses on ebay, but they're completely wrong from what I see on my car, and what's drawn in the parts book...

On the window switches, I have tags that say 'windows', not a big graphic arrow that i've seen on some switches... Checked the usual TR7 bin and didn't see them there or in other lucas switches that were floating around..

Pete

Swore there would be no more Lotus Restorations again - But I bought it anyway :) - As Bond would say, 'Never Say Never'...others say "Some never learn"

• 2 weeks later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got mine and was for a scimitar. Exactly the same.

Robert Costa
1984 Turbo Esprit
Very Black!
2004 Lotus Elise
Quite Green! gone :-(

1977 S1 Esprit, in bits

1998 Lotus Elise S1, Azure Blue
Sydney, Australia

“The parts falling from this car are examples of the finest British craftsmanship”

Recommended procedure before taking on a repair of Lucas equipment: Check the position of the stars,kill a chicken and walk three times clockwise around your car chanting:" Oh mighty Prince of Darkness protect your unworthy servant.."