free hit
counters
May15th Sunday drive - Topics - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

May15th Sunday drive

stevem

Justin and I are getting the Esprit's out and going for a run this coming Sunday ( 15th May ) if the weather is dry, 7.30am meet at the Road Warrior Cafe, Old Pacific Highway, Calga/Peats Ridge. We can decide on a destination over a coffee, maybe Wollombi / Hunter Valley, or Spencer / Wisemans Ferry and have a nice breakfast on the way. Aiming to be home before 12 noon ( ish ) so a good morning drive. The more the merrier, feel free to come along and join in.

Too many Toys are never enough !

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Danny. Justin and I will be there, plus yourself and Ashley. Not sure about anyone else, Mike is out this week.

That was another nice morning out, and a grand breakfast too. Also nice to meet Jon, welcome to the Esprit nut-case club and hopefully you can find a good one soon.

Hey Jon

Have you seen the one at carsales dot com in queensland, red 88 Turbo asking $26k, low milage and looks like it might be worth a call.

Yeah, I saw that one. I might have a look at the gold ($26k) and the white ($30k) ones in NSW first.

I don't believe any of the listed mileages of the cars. They might be correct but chances are they are at least double what they say.