free hit
counters
milltek sports exaust with ecu from europa se - Elise / Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

milltek sports exaust with ecu from europa se

ricky901

Hi to all, i am Ricardo from Portugal firstly thank you for letting me participate in this forum and i hope that someone can help me here, i have a lotus europa s that i bought in second hand that already came with full exaust sports milltek the car was running ok. After a few milles i went to lotus and we install the ECU from lotus europa se and like it was to expect i felt more power in my car now...the problem is that he as dificult to pass the 4200 rpm but after that runs ok again. Now lotus here in Portugal says that the problem is from milltek sports cat and like i dont have the original exaust i cant check it for myself, they say is because of the desin of cat but they dont have experience about that because they only sell to lotus europa s in all country. I would like to now your opinions. I also tought about install the secondary de-cat of larini does anybody here have is car with this de-cat? waiting for a feed-back and thank you to all.

Edited by ricky901

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic