free hit
counters
Some Favorites. - Page 12 - Photography Matters - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
VisualEchos

Some Favorites.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Will someone please team up with this man for an early guigiaro shoot ? Can someone else then team up with this man and develop a yearly calender ? :)

Vin Taylor

I really love the Maximus shot, amazing autumn feeling in this one.

Great shot !!

:wub: again :thumbup:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

stunning photography!

Black n gold

10/10 as usual! :D

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

I'm not sure anyone has used an Exige to such good effect, you really should work for Lotus! Beautiful pic :D

Evora NA

Looks like I forgot to share the blue version with you guys, sorry!  This is how I originally envisioned the shot, it just took me a while to get the colors right.  Hope you guys like it!

13674635175_bfd08867c2_b.jpg

And another shot from when I was waiting for a train to pass.  I actually love this shot, even though most of the detail is gone.  I tend to like very dark shots that only "reveal" certain parts or aspects of the car.  This one also shows off my new Yokohama and Advan factory-authorized rubber-back stickers!  These were a pain to procure, but so worth it.

13711545285_6dfab4bedd_b.jpg

- Andrew

Lovely! :D

• Like 1

Evora NA

perhaps we should invite this man over to next year`s  TLF national meet to take a few photos

• Like 2

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

Now I'm back in a Lotus I'd like to be able to take pictures like these. For my first shots of the new car I was inspired by this thread and got my prime lens out too! I used a Google algorithm which said my snaps were 0.03444911% as good as yours! 

Love it, beautiful picture :D

Evora NA