free hit
counters
82 UK Turbo Parts List on Paper please - Misc including parts cross references - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

82 UK Turbo Parts List on Paper please

I'm looking for a complete paper copy of the parts list for my 82 Turbo. Does anyone have one lying around without missing pages etc. A reasonable price paid for an original or clean re-print.

Del

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? Thanks for the offer John... Yes please. I'd like a parts list with drawings for the gearchange linkages. I want to change the fixings and bushes and want to know what should be fitted as mine is a bit ropey.

I'll be doing the front suspension and bearings, steering column, radiator and fans, handbrake/rear calipers, air filter housing, choke linkage in the near future so these pages would be great.

I do have a fax but its not always plugged in.

You could call me when you are ready to send and i could turn it on.

I could send you personal message. How do I do this?

Del

Del I understand you want a full copy but if its any help by becoming a full member of the forum you get access to free download of the parts manual pdf which you can then print off pages you need as an when needed.

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein