Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Your best photograph... - Page 9 - Photography Matters - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Your best photograph...

Bibs

On 06/03/2019 at 14:57, nigeninja said:

untitled-11-2.jpg

Catching up on old threads :D

I met up once for a breakfast hoon with the previous owner of your car @nigeninja - and this photo is one of my regularly-cycling desktop backgrounds:

IMG-2576.jpg

This road is the B4494 from Wantage - Newbury. It's so well sighted that the locals drive like madmen - I once was overtaken by a Nissan Nivara who must have been well into 3 figures...

Edited by ewand
  • Like 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Ewan  yes i know mate,i meet with the owner of my car who was at the time the owner of the car when that pic was taken(if that makes sense :) ) ,i also know Steven the new owner of your blue SE,we keep talking about doing another photo shoot of both cars together again :) . For anyone out there that dont know here we have car 1 and 2 Europa SE off the production line :)  

Edited by nigeninja
  • Like 2

• 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 27/05/2011 at 18:38, sky_cz said:

from last time, thik this one:

Oh my, have always wanted to see one of these on the roads ever since i saw the one they used to have at the Beaulieu Motor Museum. Unicorn indeed.

http://galerie.autorevue.cz/data/597/Sn_mek_050.jpg

On 14/05/2021 at 05:17, v8GTmac1 said:

spacer.png

Awesome cars, still look so great to this day!

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Halfway up Mont Blanc.

LRG_DSC02241.jpeg

• Like 1

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

and the good news is there’s a bar …🥳

LRG_DSC02229.jpeg

• Haha 2

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein