free hit
counters
Your best photograph... - Page 9 - Photography Matters - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Your best photograph...

• 1 month later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mount fuji summit, after climbing at night to watch the sun come up at dawn with my partner , will be one of our favorites for a long time , 

In South Africa last year        

Industry by Simon Cox, on Flickr

Posted Images

On 06/03/2019 at 14:57, nigeninja said:

untitled-11-2.jpg

Catching up on old threads :D

I met up once for a breakfast hoon with the previous owner of your car @nigeninja - and this photo is one of my regularly-cycling desktop backgrounds:

IMG-2576.jpg

This road is the B4494 from Wantage - Newbury. It's so well sighted that the locals drive like madmen - I once was overtaken by a Nissan Nivara who must have been well into 3 figures...

Edited by ewand
  • Like 1

Ewan  yes i know mate,i meet with the owner of my car who was at the time the owner of the car when that pic was taken(if that makes sense :) ) ,i also know Steven the new owner of your blue SE,we keep talking about doing another photo shoot of both cars together again :) . For anyone out there that dont know here we have car 1 and 2 Europa SE off the production line :)  

Edited by nigeninja
  • Like 1