free hit
counters
South West Lotus Centre Ltd 'Open Day' - Topics - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

South West Lotus Centre Ltd 'Open Day'

SWLC

South West Lotus Centre are having our annual `Open day` this year on Saturday 24th September.

This year we will be having the new full Carbon Fibre Noble M600 on show for people to come and have a look at.

Also we will have a large selection of sports cars on show from the Lotus range, New Ferrari 458, Japanese sports cars and old american classic cars. There will be a large selection of cars for sale, as well as discounted parts and accessories. We will have a free BBQ again this year with donations going to the `Katie Piper Foundation`

Please feel free to come and join us on the day to talk and look at cars, walk around the premises and have a look at what equipment we have to offer. If you are travelling from up country and need accomidation please feel free to contact us regarding a list of local hotels and B&B's.

If you woulkd like anymore information please feel free to contact us.

Regards

James

South West Lotus Centre Ltd

• 3 months later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a quick reminder that we have are open day on the 24th of this month so please feel free to pop in to look at some nice car's, have a free burger or two on the bbq and have a good old gossip with friends. Any questions please feel free to ask.

Regards

James

SWLC

all sounds good, be nice to see lots of Lotus owners on the day......even bibs has decided he is going to make the very long journey to the west country!!!!! Just hope the weather is good now. Look forward to seeing you all their.

Regards

James

Anyone else coming along? I'm looking forward to this! :D

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Had a great day with everyone at SWLC. Thanks to Phil, James, Ben and all at SWL for hosting.

Good turnout meant it was well populated around lunchtime. Good to see/sit in the Noble as well as some lovely Lotus cars. Great spin out with the Bibmeister who managed to earn the gesticulation of a local after an optimistic overtake. (You know the type - drives a non-performance jap hatchback wearing driving gloves). He obviously had no experience or even idea of the performance capability of an Evora S - something I'm now a bit clearer on. That's one seriously quick car, and pretty quick to stop too!

Most of the pics have been done above. I didn't actually take many, but a couple of favourites

IMG_6024.jpg

IMG_6031.jpg

IMG_6029.jpg

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny

We would just like to thank everyone that turned up, it was another brilliant day and was excellent to see so many Lotus cars of all different models and ages. Once again, the weather was kind and the BBQ another great success.

A massive thanks to Bibs for making the long jurney to see us and bring the brilliant Lotus Evora S, which truely is an amazing car with suspension made out of 'magic'!!!! (Just next time, I am not drinking so much red wine Mr Bibs!.)

Also, many thanks to Peter Boutwood and Simon Bloxham of Noble Cars, who brought down the incredible new M600. We all had a fab day and really do love seeing so many different cars, having a good old chat with everyone - can't wait for next year!

Many thanks again from James and everyone at

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT.