free hit
counters
The Darkness - Waterfront, Norwich this Sunday - Guitar Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

The Darkness - Waterfront, Norwich this Sunday

Off to see The Darkness, courtesy of Kimber's boyfriend Justin Hawkins this Sunday..!

They're playing a tiny venue in Norwich for friends and family (they come from nearby Lowestoft). It's their first gig in five years and sees a return of their original bass player, Frankie Poullain, followed by two further warm ups before they embark upon a full festival tour over the summer months, including second on the bill to Def Leppard at Donington on Friday 10th June.

Check out Justins mode of transport to rehearsals below..

Woo hoo...!!!

They're back..!

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just liked his car :D

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Sounds fantastic. But just imagine how great they would be if they were playing Fenders.

But then they'd have to call themselves 'The Lightness' !!! :band:

Currently having an illicit affair with another marque, be back in the fold one day... B-)

Super cool gig with all the old faves plus 4 new tracks which show a return to the harder edge of the first album.

Shepherds Bush Empire Wednesday night followed by Donington on Friday and an Austrian festival on Saturday. Not gonna be much time for Elise driving then.!

Here's Stratton's Events Co-ordinator Carrie with the main man.

post-6771-0-38669200-1307439849_thumb.jp

Handle Bar moustache! See! Told ya!

And Guy. Are all his Cars that light blue? He was in a Fiat 500 same colour last week!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Hey Kimbers

The Fiat 500 is his partners car. He actually has very green values, hence the Elise and the eco-friendly Fiat 500.

I'm sure I saw a pic of him back in the day driving a Lambo, older model, Countach or Diablo... a week later and a wallet full of petrol receipts is enough to make anyone eco-friendly!

Currently having an illicit affair with another marque, be back in the fold one day... B-)