free hit
counters
MJK - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

MJK

Hey guys. Many of you have asked how MJK is getting on.

Firstly, hes had some health problems. His back issues have knocked him for 6 as he can't do most of the things he enjoys doing.

But this weekend he was admitted to Hospital with severe chest pains. At first they were worried it was his heart but it seems like it was a bloodt clot on his lungs.

ANyway, hes out now and on his way to recovery. Thanks to those who I have spoken to recently who sent their regards. I know, as he asks everytime I see him, he thinks often of TLF and how everyone he knows on here is getting on and I am happy to print off any well wishes you send to him here.

Thanks guys.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's had 'em before but here they are again - Best wishes Mike, hope you're back up to full strength again soon matey :)

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

I included you in "Many of you have asked how MJK is getting on." bud but I know he appreciates you asking after him. He actually suggested that you and Laura come down and "We can all go out for a bite to eat....and drink!!"

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Sounds like a plan to me :)

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

My dad is recovering from double heart bypass surgery following a heart attack just before Easter so I know how you will be feeling.

Not met you dad but as a Lotus fan would add my best wishes to him for a full recovery.

Not good news Tony. Liz had a clot on her lung many years ago (before I met her) and she can still recall the pain of it.

Please give him my best as well. Would like to meet him one day. (Oh alright. And you as well) :thumbsup:

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of us Moderators.

Best wishes to Mike. I hope you will recover real soon.

Ciao,

JB

'88 Excel SE - monaco white

'99 Elise 111 - azure blue �

'87 TurboEsprit - calypso red

'02 BMW 325ci convertible - diamond black

wwwlotusexceldebannernew300eu5.jpg

http://excelregister.lotusexcel.de

Sorry to hear that Kimbers.

Please pass on our best wishes to MJK from the Masson's.....and also to the rest of your family who are no doubt worried about your dad.

Hope he has a speedy recovery back to full health.

Cheers

Gordon

All the best from Wales to your dad Tony.

Hope he's feeling top notch again soon. I sure hope they can one day cure back pain, it makes dealing with everything else so much worse....!!

Edited by Simon350S

Chunky Lover

Hi Kimbers,

I never met your Dad on my factory visits but I always thought very highly of him when I first joined up on the Forum and after I worked out who everybody was I appreciated the snippets via you and then your Dad's posts about the Evora when I was just an aspiring Lotus owner. I thought that was a fantastic thing for the CEO to be doing and made the whole Lotus brand so much more family for me.

We as a family have experienced various problems due to heart issues so know how you are feeling. In fact I am just in from running my Mum around hairdressers and shops etc. as she is struggling a bit these days. All the best to you and your Dad and hopes he makes a full & rapid recovery

Al.

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

Hope he gets better soon!

My mom went through a lot of stuff with her health recently, hernias, chronic coughing, heart failure diagnosis, and then more surgeries to remove fluid that was left after the hernia surgery. Good thing is she recovered, and is doing better than she has for a long time, and the heart failure seems to have been replated to the hernia, so is now reverted!

I'm sure MJK can recover too!

Travis

Vulcan Grey 89SE

As so many others - just expressing Mike my best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Sounds a though he is in good spirits, which is the best way to be.

Cheers !

Mike S

1996 Esprit V8, 1998 Esprit V8 GT, 1999 Esprit S350 #002 (Esprit GT1 replica project), 1996 Esprit V8 GT1 (chassis 114-001), 1992 Lotus Omega (927E), 1999 Esprit V8SE, 1999 Esprit S350 #032, 1995 Esprit S4s, 1999 Esprit V8 GT (ex-5th Gear project), 1999 Esprit V8SE ('02 rear)

1999 S350 #002 Esprit GT1 replica