free hit
counters
Ace Cafe meet - Page 3 - Topics - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Ace Cafe meet

Trevsked

You can but it's hard work, the sills are bonded on and front bumpers are a 22 rusted bolt nightmare.

Good shout, the larger transom helps and it does make the lines of the car look lovely. I've not refitted the wing to my SE, I prefer it without. :)

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roz,

If you look at the blue GT3 (S104 KUA) in the pics, that is a standard front end and Sparky has a V8 front valance which differs. It's like the front of the silver Sport 350. The rear of the GT3 also has a larger ducktail lip which you don't immediately notice but negates the need for a rear spoiler. Nice and clean.

Trevor.

I'll get around to it at some point.

I think the V8 front looks great with those sills. And the back always needed a lip, so that seems to be the perfect design.

Does the V8 have a lip at the back?

If it does I need a white V8 and nothing else will do. :D

If not then I need a white GT3 and a V8 front. :thumbsup:

"All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad."

~ Jeremy Clarkson (about the Lotus Esprit)

£16k then.

Presumably abs light bulb will have been removed

Good to see esprits outnumbering all others last night.Usual good company and food. Long time since i had manx kippers,See you all next month.

Pete

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

• Gold FFM

I can still smell those kippers now. :sick:

Never seen a white GT3 - does such a thing exist? Reckon it'd look well sexy!

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Sparky,

The way you are going there will be enough fag ash in the car to at least make the interior look white.

Please please please stop smoking in the car at least.

Trevor

I'll get around to it at some point.

Sparky,

The way you are going there will be enough fag ash in the car to at least make the interior look white.

Please please please stop smoking in the car at least.

Trevor

is it pregnant

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

• Gold FFM

If I didn't lurve you guys, I might be miffed. :P

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.