free hit
counters
Hunter Valley Run and Show..Sunday - Topics - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Hunter Valley Run and Show..Sunday

DanR

Geoff, Ashley and I were talking about going up for this show.

http://www.hvg.com.au/events/events-listing/details/11

We won't be joining their convoy, too far a start, but probably take the Wollombi Road getting there.

So if anybody else wants to join us we plan to meet at Mt Colah Maccas around 7.30 and leave at 8am. (Steve we could pick you up along the way if you like.) There looks there could be quite a few cars leaving from Mt Colah.

DanR

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've already got the go-ahead from Missus, so if the weather is OK i'll go along for a drive. I love that road from Wollombi through Paynes crossing to Broke ( once the 2km of roadworks at Wollombi have been carefully passed ) I'll wait near the Road Warrior at 8.15 -ish for you, keep your phone on.

Too many Toys are never enough !

• 3 weeks later...

I have to see a mate to figure out what I'm doing wrong. I took a lot of photos but somehow I corrupted them them when I tried to download. They're still on my compact card but I'm having trouble opening them.

I recently changed my operating system from Windows to Ubuntu so need him sort it out for me. I'll post them once the problem's fixed.

That was a good drive with some great winding roads to play on.

DanR

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.