free hit
counters
Ace Cafe meet one of each theme. - Topics - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Ace Cafe meet one of each theme.

Trevsked

Seeing as how many Esprit types turned up last night at the Ace got me thinking about which were missing from the lineup. I think we should try to get at least one of each for the next meet on the 20th July as the chances are best for good weather this time of year. I will start a list to which you ca add or in some cases delete your name as needed. Also if there are models missing please add these.

Sport 350 Trevsked

GT3 Sparky, Internets

SE High Wing Felix

S3 N/A hopo, Bazza

Essex Bazza

S3 Dry Sump Hopo, Jack( maybe wrong with the name, blue car from last month)

S3 Turbo Pete, Alan & Evi, Mr John & Boots,

Stevens Carb Turbo Shaf

Stevens N/A

S4 Petrol Feet Driven

S4S Cliff

S4 Special Edition- Andy

SE- Dave Freeman, Bibs

Sport 300-

S1- Surferfil

S2-

S3 Anniversery-

If you are in at multiples adjust to which car you intend to bring. Be nice if we can pull this one off. If at the end of the day we are a car short I expect you all to club together and buy one and I'll store it for you :)

Bibs our roving pap could come down with his camera for a TLF article :thumbup:

Trevor.

I'll get around to it at some point.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gold FFM

HAH. It is a high compression engine from an excel (from Mike at Lotusbits), coupled with the Lotusbits full stainless system / K and N filter etc.... should hopefully yield 180-190bhp - which means she will fly.... Desperately hoping it will be finished by next weekend but think it will be the following... How is the Turbo?

• 2 weeks later...

Car should be OK - I am hoping to turn the key this Saturday and fire her up for the first time in 2 years! My main issue is more likely to be getting up there on a Wednesday. What time does it all kick off?

Nelly,

Be great if you manage to make it, not seen an S2 since that Paul bloke used to turn up now and again :) .We are usually there from 7.30 onwards as this means most of the traffic has gone for the journey up. Come a little later if needed as we will be there until around 10.30 or later.

Trevor.

Nelly,

Shame your car is not going as planned as it would have been lovely to see it. If you get chance to come along without your ar, it would be nice to see you and perhaps a progress report and some pics. :)

Heads up for everyone who can make it that the Ace meet is this Wednesday 20th July. Look forward to seeing you all.

Trevor.

• Gold FFM

Shame your Turbo cannot come Hopo - but next month? - In any case your N/A is smart and as ever I am reminded that I need to clean my car when looking at yours...

Hopo,

Two Esprit's, that's just greedy. I suppose Bazza will have to hold up the Essex and dry sump flag at the same time.

Skiiing,

Will you have some tales to tell about horsepower and rejetting tomorrow?

Trevor.

• Gold FFM

If you're a good girl, I'll let you see my chargecooler.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.