free hit
counters
The new Lotus "Exige" - Page 3 - Elise / Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Exploded

The new Lotus "Exige"

I still want one!!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

It reminds me of a Europa on steroids, but I'd still have one.... despite the Corvette rear end.

Currently having an illicit affair with another marque, be back in the fold one day... B-)

320144_10150370805738069_124319838068_8218196_697202368_n.jpg

I liked it in white but in black wub.png

Edited by Bibs

I added that pic in afterwards as it really stood out to me too, looks properly quick doesn't it :D

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

Yellow, Yellow, Yellow, Yellow, Yellow........Sorry, drooling!

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

When will the final production car specs be released? I'm interested to know the weight and power to weight ratio. Ride and handling will be just fine... after all it's a Lotus ;)

Calypso Rose Rules the World!

Every picture in black tempts me more

52192_117_7845_IMG_6452.jpg

Edited by simonb

... and every look into my wallet says: NO, no,no... !!! ;):D

In Belgium the starters price is 72.000 euro, without any options, looking at the options list, you need at least 80.000 euro to start with... :o but I would need even 84.000 euro, to have it the way I want. For a car that is in concept 15 years old, although you wouldn't say it is that old looking at the outside.

Calypso Rose Rules the World!

52192_117_7845_IMG_6452.jpg

Black is awesome!! I also would buy it in Black with red stiches on the seats!!

Black would be the colour of choice for me. Looks fantastic IMO. Mean, aggressive, purposeful.

I look forward to having a really close look at one when I get the chance.........

I think it would look great in a bright blue (like the blue on the rally car) or even the baby blue like the Elise CR. I can't wait to have a look at one when they get to my dealer & to have a go on the road.

Evora NA

Looking forward to having a go

The track at Hethel looks to have a mesh fence above the armco on the opposite side of the track to the factory. Plans for spectator events?

Seriously who's gonna pay that much ? Maybe Swizzle will make you a good deal on his freebe GTE that he can't drive on the road ?

I think it's fast enough…maybe

Yawn!!

Several hundred deposits have been placed mate...

Evora NA

didn't see this one posted.

Personally, I like it!

I also see why it won't come to the US as a street legal car. The airbag & bumper exemptions have expired for the Elise and Exige, but even more so the rear subframe and engine on this V6 Exige are different and would need to be re-certified via crash tests... That's a BIG expense!

I'm glad Lotus is making something in the meantime before the new cars come out.

Travis

Vulcan Grey 89SE

My Lotus Photo and Projects Album

Screw Obama and Gingrich--I'm writing in Matt Becker for President on my ballot. Hopefully he'll run on the "A Lotus in Every Garage" ticket.

1983 "Investor's Special Edition" Turbo Esprit (#43/50) | 2012 Evora S

Nice to see it's got a decent-sized opening to the boot as well so it's more practical than the old car. Shame it's not coming to the States.

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

Still wanting one! I'm wondering when Guy will get the hint and offer me a test drive!

Still wanting one! I'm wondering when Guy will get the hint and offer me a test drive!

Demo cars not at dealers till end of February/early March; form an orderly Q

Saw the white No3 car at Guy's, the aperture into boot makes choice between Evora and new S easier; car looks more mature and grown up TBH

Darryl & Sue

Proud to drive and own a true British supercar the Evora GT430

I with Kimber and Bibs and everyone else who think it looks great...and quick too! Awesome IMO

Buddsy

"Belief is the enemy of knowing" - Crrow777